Pull Out Method During Ovulation

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by adven4fun, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

My husband and I used that method for a while when I went off the pill, and we had no issues. He would typically finish in my mouth, or on my tits etc.

We gradually drifted away from regular intercourse for a while until we wanted to have kids.

Then I told he he had to fuck me and cum inside me. We hadn't done that in a while.

1 person likes this.
  2. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

If you had pulled out you would have developed a sudden urge to become Catholic. Your g/friend spared you that

3. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Perhaps time has moved on and you're now married or hooked up to some discerning man who thinks your glasses look adorable (substitute 'divine, scrumptious, koolious or lovely as the mood takes you) and more amenable to being with child.

Kilroy: and then again, perhaps not

1 person likes this.
  4. shygurl170

shygurl170 Members

Ha! Divorced and dating. I have been with child...I have an 18 yo and 10 yo. I do want any more children. I was considered adcance materbal age with .y 10 year old, so 'with child' is not what I want.

5. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I stand corrected:)

6. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

but still find you adorable