Pull Out Method During Ovulation

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by adven4fun, Dec 28, 2014.

1. adven4fun

adven4fun Members

My girlfriend and I have been dating awhile and we both hate using condoms so we started to use the pull out method -- about a week ago
    my girlfriend was ovulating but we still wanted to enjoy sex so we decided I would pull out. Just as I was getting ready to cum she wrapped her legs around me locked me in place and said cum inside my ****! I was pretty much forced to cum in her and I did. Afterward I asked her what came over her and she said that she just got this huge urge to have my cum inside her almost like instinct. I'm not sure if it was because her body was ovulating or what. Has anyone else had this happen when all of a sudden the women prevents you from pulling out ?

2. shygurl170

shygurl170 Members

For me, no. The thought of an unplanned pregnancy prevented that.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well, at least you get to enjoy the unprotected sex. most women just poke a hole in the condom when they decide to go the surprise baby route.

1 person likes this.
  4. adven4fun

adven4fun Members

Thats whats werid is that she does not want to get pregnant -- she said that she just had a strong urge for me to cum inside her. Of course we both know the risk and I would of course take full responsibility if she were to get pregnant. she and I both dont know what came over her because we have done the pull out method many times before just not when she was ovulating.
    thanks for the feed back :)

5. Jrod11

Jrod11 Member

I once had a gf do that to me. She was begging me to cum inside her. When the moment hit she wrapped her legs around me and grabbed me really tight! I burst inside her and she had tears in her eyes as I pulled out afterwards. She ended up being late that month so she learned a big lesson I guess. No matter the moment try not to get caught up in it.

6. HebrewsTrouble

HebrewsTrouble Members

Thats garbage. I wouldve punched her in the neck. Don't fuck around with that.

7. misswilde

misswilde Members

I can't say I've ever had the intense urge during ovulation. Maybe because the thought of a baby seems vastly unsexy at the tender age of 21.

1 person likes this.
  8. almasty1891

almasty1891 Members

I wish I had a woman who would do this with me...my ex-wife hated kids and never told me till after we got married...Actually told me she wanted them until we got married. Gold Digger!

9. S&L

S&L Member

Pull-out? Not for me!
    That's how daughter Mary got started. Not much room to manoeuver if one is penned in corn rows and woman on top.

10. twirlinggypsyrose

twirlinggypsyrose Members

wow. I have the primitive urge for cum in me during ovulation. well and all the time really. but way more at ovulation. I am in my "heat" right now and get pissed when hubby tries to pull out, he isn't too ready for another. our kids are close together... But hell yeah, I want to suck the cum from his cock and shove it in my pussy and let all those creamy whip tailed seeds impregnate me. I can completely relate to your gf...

1 person likes this.
  11. HeathenHippie

HeathenHippie Member

You must come to terms with the fact that your choice is condoms or paternity. You should also consider that your life is no longer your own once you change your name to Dad, and should your relationship with the mother end you're going to have essentially no rights beyond paying child support and lots of it. Though no one wants to think of it: If the kid is born with some kind of lifelong disease or disability your support burden could last the rest of your life.

12. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

^ that shit is hot.

13. Ophion

Ophion Members

You are assuming the brain works as a coordinated whole and that the more primitive part of the brain that controls instincts is under the control of the bit that does conscious thought whereas the reality is that this is not the case. The instinct to breed is a strong one and if you set those two parts of the brain in opposition to each other the instinctive part will usually win. That's why we have birth control rather than simply not having sex when we don't want children. Although sex is pleasurable, what drives us to do it is the instinct to breed and we've discovered it is much easier to "go with it" and sabotage the result rather than try to abstain.

So, yes, I have heard of other women having the same reaction and my wife's horniness is very definitely tied to her cycle making her very much more horny as she approaches ovulation compared to a day or two after ovulation (when it would be too late).

FWIW, my wife and I did use the pull out method, but only between children. She would never remember to take the pill regularly and doesn't like condoms and the longer acting hormonal methods have the disadvantage that you can't really plan when fertility will return. So we discussed it and, as the only consequence of failure would be that the next child arrived a little earlier than planned, and we were both very clear that we wanted there to be a next child, the risk seemed ok. I think that's just about the only situation in which I could recommend it.

14. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Ah, you know what they call people who use the pull-out method, right?

15. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Lol yes - Mom and Dad.

The method is also referred to as vatican roulette.

1 person likes this.
  16. Noserider

LOL Vatican roulette? I haven't heard that one before!

17. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

An old catholic school joke.

18. Noserider

If my grandmother had her way, I would have ended up in Catholic school.

19. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Just so everyone knows, the pull out method is not applicable for both the mouth and the bum. ;)

Carry on! [​IMG]

20. Treesa

Treesa Members

I've done what your girlfriend did a few times with guys I've had intercourse with. On the verge of my orgasm he'd feel himself wanting to cum and try to pull out in the heat of experiencing the feeling I'd lock my legs around him or if I'm riding literally sit down.

6Sailor9, Deejay88 and ahsorandy like this.