My Wife Says Women Don't Really Like Bj's

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by ggib111, Dec 26, 2014.

1. imperfectsoul

imperfectsoul Member

She couldn't be more wrong. I would suck cock any time of day or night, I love it. As far as cum, in my mouth, on my face, however the guy likes.

6 people like this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well yeah. obviously it's not every woman, just 5 of them.

although that was a pretty old post, so it might be up to 6 by now.

3. Tammy2tone29

Tammy2tone29 Members

That is so not true. I love sucking cock. I've often wondered why so many of my friends say they don't like it. I just never have understood. Most guys only cum a teaspoon so it's down the hatch really quick. Plus,the more you swallow the more you like the taste. Before long you start craving it.

4 people like this.
  4. AngelKG11

AngelKG11 Newbie

I've always really enjoyed oral sex. I mean it doesn't give me feelings like plain out sex but I've always found the act very sex and a big turn on as well as swallowing.

2 people like this.
  5. nympho man

nympho man Member

I am glad my wife enjoys sucking on my dick, as well as a couple friends of ours. She tells me she loves the feeling of having control over the guy once his dick is in her mouth. To each their own I reckon the saying goes.

6. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Most of my exs loved sucking me and a few loved swallowing or the result of a good job.

7. gina899

gina899 Member

I truly love sucking cock. Prefer to take the load in my mouth, but anywhere a guy wants to deliver it is OK . . . except in eyes or up my nose :)

8. cincy

cincy Members

My wife would never say so, but she does not like sucking little willy. I happen to be the submissive one in the bedroom, so all the oral sex is performed by me. It turns me on just to think about it, and that's the way I wake my wife up every morning.

9. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Another fabulous, generous, pleasure giving lady! The true act of love is when the lady also swallows the load! The lucky guy needs to be ready to accept a wet kiss, and, snow ball too! LOL

1 person likes this.
  10. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No one ever told my wife that. She loves to give me a BJ. I am a home nudist and retired, so she sees my cock hanging all the time and she loves to tease me all day. She will go down on me for a few minutes and then stop. She will do this several times during the day. Then later on it's game on. She gives me her tits and ass to play with while she makes me explode in her mouth. She swallows most of it and we share some together. We are a senior couple. Don't tell me senior couples aren't sexual creatures.

5 people like this.
  11. cincy

cincy Members

My wife would never tell me so, but I know she does not enjoy giving blow jobs. That works out OK for us, because I have always enjoyed giving more than receiving. I think it's because I'm submissive and want to view her as dominant.

12. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My wife is not a big BJ fan. Yes, she has done her fair share of them on me through the years. Was she ever the greatest? No but good enough. I asked her yeaars ago during the heated sex session if she ever would consider a threesome or sex with another guy. She said no but said if she ever did it would never consist of two things. Giving another guy a BJ or him giving her anal sex. Those are private for her and I. Today those BJs are pretty much non existant in our marriage now.

13. lovelucy

lovelucy Members

:23:? Whether you love it or hate it, you almost definitely have an opinion about giving oral sex. Sometimes you’re into it, sometimes you’re not, and sometimes, it’s all about just focusing on trying not to gag. And if you're like many women, you might even love it and hate it at the same time.

Getting to the heart of the matter with oral sex is complex, because there's more than just physical sensations in play — there's also a complicated power dynamic at work. Sometimes, the person on the receiving end of oral sex is being pleasured, but also feels very vulnerable; meanwhile the giver, though performing an act that usually won't provide them with any direct physical pleasure, holds almost of the power in the situation. For some people (even those who don’t particularly care for the act itself), it’s that power imbalance inherent in oral sex that gets them off ― further proof that sex is not just physical, but also about our emotional impressions and sensations. But other times, that power dynamic is reversed — especially when women feel obligated to perform oral sex on their partners, even though they're not actually that interested.

These are just a handful of the reasons why oral sex may one of the most emotionally complicated sex acts around. Recently, Bustle asked women their thoughts on receiving oral sex, and their answers stretched all the way across the spectrum, from passionate love to disinterest and disdain. This time around, we asked 16 women how they feel about giving oral sex — and why.

14. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

You're a virgin and a troll, bro.

And don't you know there's no sexy attractive women on internet forums like these?

It's all horny dudes like you, retired old dudes and women, and bored tubby housewives. And the occasional middle aged yuppie killing done time at work. Like me. LOL.

The bangable hotties are out doing what you dream about. They don't need to reach about it online.

Hope. This. Helps.

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Only Joined Hip Forums Yesterday And Already Insulting The Women Folk On Here......Great Start

Your Membership........NOT.....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  16. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Yeah, upon rereading my post I admit it did come across more insulting than I intended.

So I will humbly offer a "present company excluded" as an amendment to it.

I was just really trying to make a point, a very valid one, btw, that the net is decidedly bereft of the smoking hot promiscuous party girl bimbo types the OP was fantasizing about.

And too, I'd wager that single women still comprises less than 20% of the members here. So, while decidedly not tactful my OP was certainly not without merit.

My membership, YES!

LoL

Cheers, Glenniac!

17. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

just like anything else is a personal choice. most my friends say they enjoy sucking off their boyfriend or husband

1 person likes this.
  18. Kerri

Kerri Members

It's a huge turn on for me to be able to drive a guy wild with a bj and sometimes I want to do something just for him. I don't like when guys are aggressive about it though.

The moment when i can feel a guy pulsing in my mouth is really sexy - I do like that.

Joboo6, Twogigahz, bft4evr and 2 others like this.
  19. ChelleBelle831

ChelleBelle831 Members

Any woman that does nit like to give blow jobs is crazy! I love it!

4 people like this.
  20. Scratched

Scratched Members

We love those of you who do, too! :gorgeous:

1 person likes this.