My Wife Says Women Don't Really Like Bj's

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by ggib111, Dec 26, 2014.

1. ggib111

ggib111 Members

OK, according to her survey of her other girl friends, women don't really like giving a guy a blowjob, and especially don't like it when the guy cums in their mouth. She says all of her friends agree that it's just not something they enjoy - just a chore to please their man. I don't know though. I've had girl friends give me blowjobs in the past, and they sure didn't express any qualms about it. I had one girl lick the cum off my stomach. I didn't ask her to do that, she just did. One girl friend sucked me off and I'll never forget seeing her smile as I came in her mouth. But according to her, girls just do it to boyfriends, not husbands. They were all just pretending.

Personally I have a bit of an oral fixation. I love to eat pussy (as long as it's clean!). It's a real turn on for me. I've been with a guy before, and loved to suck his dick before he fucked me. Just got me in the mood for sure.

Getting my own dick sucked is nice, but not the be all end all for me.

So what say you hip women? Do you like to suck your guy's cock before sex? Do you like it when he cums inside your mouth?

1 person likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Your wife's friendship circle sounds like a pack of frigid old squawking galahs. :D

[​IMG]

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

^the gossipers.....
    I hate gossipers....

but I like the birds in your photo there.

4. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I'm glad my wife's not friends with yours.

Italy185, StellarCoon, Phixer and 4 others like this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

my girl just loves to be all "Skull and Roses"...

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

There are some women who do not give blowjobs, and I have found it has a lot to do with where they're from. I know for a fact that many Jamaican women (and men) don't do oral sex and find it to be "dirty."

1 person likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I can guess the reason for that, but I wont....

STANK!

:D

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Racist.

2 people like this.
  9. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I know a guy that says he never goes below the belt, but he's on his 5 wife.

1 person likes this.
  10. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

There are some women who will not give blowjobs or swallow.... and I say bon voyage. This sorta crap about giving oral sex should be like a contract women have to sign before marrying, so they can't just turn around and be like 'oh you know how i did it for years? NOT ANYMORE DUMBASS!'

2 people like this.
  11. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

Like anything...it just depends on the person. Some women like it, some don't. But I don't get guys refusing to go down on their ladies....like....WHAT?! I love to do it and I've never been with a woman who didn't love getting it.

12. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

The OP's wife is a prude, at least one of her friends is lying, and none of those know-it-alls is allowed to squawk for me. I love sucking dick, and can even think of two occasions where sucking the dude's dick was the best part of the evening. I like swallowing my guy's jizz. I do it as much for me as for him. I don't expect every woman to agree with me, and I resent women who try to speak for all women.

13. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I enjoy it. Nothing about it bothers me at all. I actually enjoy giving more than receiving but I never turn that down either. It's just like everything else. Some people will like doing it and some people won't.

3 people like this.
  14. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I love this enthusiasm!! :)

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so basically, every woman wants to marry a guy that won't go down on her..

1 person likes this.
  16. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

he has a lot of money

3 people like this.
  17. deleted

deleted Visitor

so he hires someone to eat the pussy for him..

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  18. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

I think there are probably some women who just don't don't like sucking dick, but I don't think any of my friends fall in that group. I think the majority of women like the idea of sucking dick to please their guy but I think the majority also feel totally self-conscious about their BJ skills.

I like it, but to be honest I get bored with it in about 5 minutes. Given the choice to suck his dick or to be fucked, I will choose the latter. Fortunately, my husband feels the same way.

As for swallowing cum, let's face it, most women despise the idea. Most of those women who do swallow cum probably do it to please their guy rather than because they desire the taste. I suppose there are some who actually like the taste, but for most women the combination of taste and texture is too much. I used to hate it. Now I'm neutral to it. If he likes it (which ALL guys do), then I'm happy to make him happy. I think all of my friends probably fall in that group.

I think there are a lot of idiot guys out there who think because guys like the taste of pussy, girls must like the taste of a guy's cum. Wrong guys! Girl cum is sweet and delicious. Not so true for guy cum. The taste of pre-cum, however, is amazing. If it all tasted like that I would be begging to swallow.

1 person likes this.
  19. nisei_girl

nisei_girl Member

I generally like it because I like looking up and watching a guys expression. It all depends on the guy though. Abusive, self-serving jerks get old fast. Oh, and cleanliness matters hugely.

3 people like this.
  20. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

Haha oh yeh, I remember once my girlfriend at the time complained about my cleanliness. Ever since then, I fucking wash down there immediately before if I even THINK I'm going to get a blowjob.

1 person likes this.