Morning Sex

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Chrysalis2027, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Curious Libra

Curious Libra Member

It doesn't have to be kinky or even have much effort in it, morning sex feels amazing and then a nice cuddle afterwards :D

1 person likes this.
  2. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Morning orgasms feel differently to me than if we have sex before bed, or on the weekends in the afternoon. My husband loves morning sex, and I do as well, but it just doesn't feel as intense or something as it does later in the day, or in the evening. Not sure if that's because I'm not fully awake. lol

Deejay88 and Curious Libra like this.
  3. Curious Libra

Curious Libra Member

I agree. Even masturbation feels less sensitive in the morning to me and I cum less. I don't know why this is but it's nice to see I'm not the only one. It's all still super relaxing though and a pretty nice way to start a day :)

2 people like this.
  4. Goander

Goander Members

We love morning sex. Morning masturbation rocks also !:smilingimp:

Kerri likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I only like sex after I have a shower. Common bipolar trait. Multiple showers a day. :p I tend to overheat while sleeping so always self conscious that my incredible wet dreams won't be edible on wake up.

6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

We tried it in the shower one morning, but the hot water ran out half way through. Never again.!!! LOL.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I can't do shower sex. For whatever reason I just can't have an orgasm. Probably the hot water sensations it all feels good I just have difficulty. Lol.

8. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are retired and my wife and I love morning sex. Especially, if it is raining. It gives me a chance to re charge my load for the evening.
    It’s an age thing. I won’t cum much after the morning, but it’s all good with us. Some times that’s a good thing. My wife loves a good doggy pounding in the evening.

9. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

So long as we brush our teeth first! I LOVE kissing and I HATE morning breath.