Morning Sex

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Chrysalis2027, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Kerri

Kerri Members

Love love love waking up to sex in the morning!!

2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Because we are a retired senior couple with no one else in the house, we are free to have sex when ever we want. It's not a planned event for us. That said,we do enjoy afternoon sex a lot. We can take a nap and this helps me with my refractory time. My wife will want to do oral on me and then ride me in the evening. On these occasions we eat lite meals with fruit and lots of water.

1 person likes this.
  3. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I hate morning sex, because normally I feel like shit in the morning due to medical illnesses. My best time is at night or middle of the day.

The only way I would enjoy morning sex is if I never went to sleep. That's a nice way to go to sleep in the morning.

4. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I hate morning sex, because normally I feel like shit in the morning due to medical illnesses. My best time is at night or middle of the day.

The only way I would enjoy morning sex is if I never went to sleep. That's a nice way to go to sleep in the morning.

5. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

defnitely and there must be millions like us

6. Irrethsac

Irrethsac Members

Love morning sex! My man wears a CPAP to bed so unless you like Darth Vader, night sex is not sexy!

7. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Morning sex really is the best. I prefer to work out in the mornings, because you get that endorphin high through the day. I like enjoying that post-sex feeling. Can't do that if I'm sleeping though it.

8. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

Why not both? Hahaha

9. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Yes! I Love Morning Sex ! Mmmmmmmm!

1 person likes this.
  10. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

I like sex... in the morning, at noon, at night, during a lunar eclipse, during a solar eclipse, before lunch, during lunch, after lunch... well, I think just plain love sex, anytime, anywhere! :punk:

Too bad I don't get any sex now! :wall:

11. Ophion

Ophion Members

I'm horny in the morning so morning sex suits me very well, though we don't get the chance as often as we used to.

12. Kerri

Kerri Members

I love middle of the night sex! It's fun waking up to it or waking up my guy. I do like mornings too though ;-). Either way it's a great way wake up!

1 person likes this.
  13. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Technically, I had morning sex today. My wife and I had our orgasms around 12:30 a.m.

14. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

You can wake me up anywhere, any time! ;)

1 person likes this.
  15. Kerri

Kerri Members

lol it's a fun way to wake up. I love the half-awake dreamy quality to us

1 person likes this.
  16. Vanessa94

Vanessa94 Members

We both looove morning sex. Best way to start the day. Always happens on weekends but we also take the chance on workdays if its possible to have some fun.

17. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I'm not very energetic when I first wake up, if I even wake up.. I never say no to morning sex because I don't want to deprive him so I just let him do what he wants. It usually starts with a poke poke somewhere, as in, Goodmorning baby...
    I'm usually on my side and he always gives me a massage during, so it's all worth it!

1 person likes this.
  18. Uncut

Uncut Members

I love morning sex...can't think of a better way to start a day

19. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

I am a little afraid of morning sex. My girlfriend and I use to enjoy it. One morning I woke with an erection and there was my girlfriend laying there naked in the fetal position. I kissed her softly on the neck, she stirred a little and make a little moan. So I decided to just slip it in. I am fucking her slowly and she seemed to be an active participant. Well about 2 minutes in she fully awakes and freaks out on me, yelling and screaming at me for this. I was so confused. I thought it was a nice way to wake up and wake her up. She was there, you know.

To add insult to my injury it Turned out she was on her period and had a tampon in too. I thought I felt something in there but did not think that she might be mentruating.

20. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

[​IMG]

There is nothing wrong with getting a little red, but, you MUST ASK first!