Morning Sex

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Chrysalis2027, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Fluffybunny91

Fluffybunny91 Members

I'm in bed before my partner gets in So we don't normally have sex in the bed At night. But I love waking up in the morning with him and feeling his hard cock.. Drives me insane..

2. Vasssue

Vasssue Members

My BF likes to wake me up in the morning by going down on me. Love it. Great way to wake up.

1 person likes this.
  3. Tboone3814

Tboone3814 Members

You both are lucky!

4. mathias0815

mathias0815 Members

Yeah, my new gf loves to have sex in the morning. I think the last 4 or 5 months we fucked every morning - except the time we sleep different locations (which wasn't toooo often).

My ex - no way for morning sex - she wanted to get up regularly to do her Yoga practice :-/

5. Everlong82

Everlong82 Members

Morning sex was definitely a favourite of mine. Unfortunately don't get it now. 3 year old decides when we wake and get up so no opportunity any more. Can't wait till she sleeps in, totally going for it again

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Maybe after a shower.

7. Peediedj67

Peediedj67 Members

loved it in the morning at weekends but wife works lates so usually hasnt been sleeping long she prefers it when she comes to be at 2.00am. but when on hols soon she,ll be getting it every morning

8. SteveJackson1979

SteveJackson1979 Members

Morning sex could mean the difference between a good day and a great day

9. hiskitten

hiskitten Member

Oh yes. We begin almost every weekend day with him being inside me. Too, it's not uncommon to do it on a weekday before going off to work. I love showing up at work with that freshly had feeling and having his sperm leaking into my panties.

10. abbylover

abbylover Members

middle of the night sex, you have already had a nap and you can go back to sleep afterwords.... plus it is a middle for me and my hubby i like night sex but he likes morning sex the best.

11. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

I recently learned that testosterone levels peak between 4am & 10am in men, so that is why morning sex is usually best! Levels are significantly lower at the end of the day....make of that what you will!

1 person likes this.
  12. CheerleaderGirl

CheerleaderGirl Members

Me and my friend with benefits go to school early in the morning and we fuck in his car before school starts.

1 person likes this.
  13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeesh you must reek of stank by the time you adorn the panties and mini skirt for cheerleading practice. Might need a clothesline peg if you're underneath the splits. :D

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The morning makes sense for the "morning glory" you read about. Perhaps more often than not, dudes whack off in the mornings too giving them lower testosterone towards the end of the day? If it works like that?? I dunno if you store that stuff like energy in RPGames. Like when you wanna power attack and you use 75% stamina? Yeah? Nah?

15. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

Hormone levels on both sides of the biological spectrums are highest in the morning because the body has spent your sleeping hours replenishing, repairing, and realigning everything in the system from where its gotten since the last rest period based on how much has changed, and how you've used/treated your living machine both recently and in general.
    This is why men typically have boners upon waking, regardless of the time of day, why its suggested sperm count tests/donations be given in the morning, women are reccomended to take pregnancy tests and oral daily birth controls when they first wake up, and also why you always need to piss first thing in the am for many similar reasons.
    Men produce sperm continually through their functioning reproductive life cycle, and yes it is as fastidiously produced as it depleted. So whacking in the early day call effect sperm count, load size, overall ability to preform, and general testosterone-y feelings/behaviors through out the day. Depending on foundational hormone levels, and regularity of pretaining behavioral patterns. That is, if you whack every morning first thing from the time you hit puberty eventually your body will account for this and produce more chemical regularly to compensate. Same principle as building stamina after a sexual dry spell.

Ive known lots of people to feel lots of different ways for various reasons about full blown, mutual climax inducing sex first thing in the morning. Men are usually all for it, or at least morning head for that exact reasoning of immediate release from hormone build up. Women, i find however, tend to be ambivalent at best and strongly opposed to being sexual before they've even had the morning piss, but again more enthused by being treated to oral in bed pr as a wake up call.
    I, personally, am not about it at all. Getting or giving any kind of sexual attention first thing in the morning or for alarm purposes simply because sleep is much higher on my priority list at that time, and i will cut a bitch.

1 person likes this.
  16. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Great post. I am not big on sleep so will not "cut a bitch" (LOL) if my sleep is interrupted but all the rest makes sense.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm grumpy just before I go to sleep and my miss is grumpy when she awakes. :D I kinda just wake up and think about my dreams or what not but going to bed, just lemme sleep! I don't want to talk or anything, that's why I'm coming to bed. :D

18. RollTideKendra

RollTideKendra Members

I LOVE morning sex....it's just about the screwing/banging/fucking!!
    Don't get me wrong, I LOVE foreplay,and making out, kissing, and oral when there is plenty of time.
    I'm usually horny in the morning and seem to orgasm easily, especially if I'm in control (on top).
    Morning Sex is a great start to the day!!

19. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

At night I'm in bed with my wife ....... so I'll have to say afternoon sex in a short-time hotel with someone else is much better.
    I enjoy the themed rooms and mirrored ceilings and walls too.

20. F6C

F6C Members

Sex anytime is great!!!