Morning Sex

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Chrysalis2027, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Chrysalis2027

Chrysalis2027 Members

My wife adn I have found it much more enjoyable lately to wake up at 6AM and get it on as opposed to night when we are usually both beat. Sometimes we do it at night, but the morning seems like such a great way to start the day!

7 people like this.
  2. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

Same here. We don't usually go to bed at the same time. For a number of reasons, we just got into the habit of morning sex or middle of the night sex. Works for us.

1 person likes this.
  3. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Morning sex is the best ! or that middle of the night half asleep sex

3 people like this.
  4. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

Morning sex does get the body going and feeling good. Most of the time, I just wanna stay in bed all morning redoing morning sex over and over again. LOL

1 person likes this.
  5. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Middle of the night has got to be my favourite, you've already caught a couple of hours sleep and then can go back to sleep.

6 people like this.
  6. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

[SIZE=10.5pt]Morning sex is good, [/SIZE]unfortunately my wife has never been a morning person. So I like afternoon sex better you can have a nap after if you need.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Is easy to nap after morning sex too because you just plonk back down and fall asleep. =)

8. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Morning sex can be hard here (yeah, that's what she said!) because kids wake up at a sparrows fart and you have to be quiet. Middle of the night noises I can just say I had a bad dream.

1 person likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah, totally buyable story :D

10. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I wonder why with morning sex, I'm more energized after. And evening or late night I just want to fall asleep, even at 8 pm I just want to go to sleep.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You should do all your sexercise in the morning. =) Many people say the same thing, myself included, that working out just after waking up, though tedious and regretful at the time, does wonders for the rest of the day.

12. wild_thing

wild_thing Members

Really love morning sex. He gives a lot of energy for a day

13. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Morning sex is the best! However, we have to children and live in the country in a stand-alone home (no close neighbors.) Consequently, we can have sex any time, anywhere on our place that we want. We don't do it so much anymore, but we used to joke about going out to the hot tub and having such noisy sex that it'd scare away the wildlife!

14. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I agree that morning sex is always great, especially with lots of daylight.

But lunchtime or mid afternoon sex is better still, particularly on a hot summer day.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

every morning I still my dick in her butt blow a load and she takes a good shit before going off to her bank president job..

1 person likes this.
  16. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

OK, this is weird. I didn't post the above message. How the hell did that happen?

17. Nelser

Nelser Members

Actually lost my virginity to morning sex lol. But I love it. I'm not really a morning person, but I'll wake up early if its for sex! :D

18. twistedsister77

twistedsister77 Members

Hell yes morning sex it is the best!! Middle of the night sex is amazing tho especially if you wake up stimulated my body is much more receptive when my brain can't fuck it up!!

19. renogirl_2

renogirl_2 Wandering Sunflower

Morning sex is wonderful. It's BF at his largest - that good kind of pain sticks with me all day :sunny: The key to waking me up in the middle of the night: something warm and wet rubbing my downstairs parts - instant girl hard on.

2 people like this.
  20. Yuna18

Yuna18 Guest

All the mornings i need sex, but i don't have no one here when i wake up xD.