Am I Wrong For Wanting A Sexual Wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by carpystu13, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

If it works out that way, yes

2. bjaddict

bjaddict Members

I always encourage friends of mine to get slut wives / girlfriends. I'm just being selfish though, I know I want to fuck them on the side.

3. Xyzlobomb

Xyzlobomb Members

There is nothing wrong with wanting a slut wife. I want mine to be a slut.
    Everyone has their own opinion on it and if it works for you and your partner then go for it.
    My partner has had plenty of men before we met and it turns me on to hear about some of her experiences.
    We have played around a bit and I have watched her with other men and really loved it.
    We are due to get married soon and have agreed to continue to play around with others.
    I have told her she can have any man she wants as long as she tells me about it. If she dosent tell me I class that as cheating and will not accept that.
    I have a secret fantasy that she sleeps with another guy on our honeymoon.
    I have told her our honeymoon should be about us and no one else and she surprised me by saying she might start being my slut wife sooner than I think and hinted at it being on our honeymoon. Keeping everything crossed it might happen but will leave that up to her and not put any pressure on her.

letsstaywarm likes this.
  4. ayj984l3

ayj984l3 Newbie

I guess that depends on your definition of "slut." A slut might get carried away and do things you don't want her to do. A hotwife is completely loyal to her husband, but enjoys the freedom he gives her.

5. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

A person who enjoys sex a bit more than the average is placed into a category where in some cultures is considered terrible. Why? Why not just say she happens to enjoy her body with others. No judging. I know I live on different planet where everybody gets along but it ain't happenin in this century.

oldguynurse likes this.
  6. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Interesting topic, what does make a woman a slut. Only people who call a woman a slut is, the guys she's turned down, and the women who are jealous of her.

7. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My FWB is proud of being called a slut. She says it herself and doesn't mind being called a slut while she's sucking me off. She loves to hear the term. Don't call her a whore though. And don't take her for granted in any way. She may be a slut, but she's a class act.

8. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Well its not wrong. But sad..otherwise what exactly is the point of marriage ?

9. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There is a book title “The Ethical Slut”. My wife and I both read it. I helps you realize there is nothing wrong with multiple lovers while in a committed relationship. As strange as it may sound, it can be empowering to a woman.

Scharff likes this.
  10. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well put, justfor.

jmadre likes this.
  11. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There is such a thing as a “Ethical Slut”. Read about it. It’s a good thing.

jmadre likes this.