Am I Wrong For Wanting A Sexual Wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by carpystu13, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

My Filipina wife has only been with 16 guys, including myself---4 before we met and got married, so I guess she is not a slutwife... LOL!

Seriously, I do not like the term slutwife, and do not refer to my wife that way. Our relationship began when we were both in unhappy marriages---she was my mistress, and I was her lover. That was in the late 80's. There were times when she had been with her husband, and I with my wife, and we got together (she didn't like the idea of me being with my wife, but we were both turned on after she had been with her husband (she was able to enjoy it when she knew how much I enjoyed it.) The first time we were in the middle of foreplay when she told me that her husband had 'used her,' which is how she often referred to it. She asked if I still wanted to do it, and I told her of course. The second time we had just had some kind of argument, and she went home. A little later when I talked to her on the phone, she told me that she had just had sex with her husband, which made me jealous, but turned me on at the same time. I told her I wanted to meet her right away, and so she made an excuse that she had to help out her sister. We met near her place and she apologized to me, I held her tight, and the thought did go through my mind that her husband had just been holding her naked body tight and screwing her. She asked if I wanted to get a room---so we went to a nearby love hotel (this was in Japan). She was so slippery and wet, and I knew that was from her husband, that shortly after bringing her to orgasm, I had a very intense orgasm, which brought her to another orgasm. After that, there were numerous times when she would meet me at a love hotel 15 or 20 minutes after having sex with her husband.

She has had one lover for about 14 years more or less. He has a very large cock, both long and thick, and I enjoy how it leaves her stretched out. She usually sees him on weekends, but it used to be more often. I have talked about him and other adventures many times on these forums. There are plenty of stories I haven't shared. For example, several times they have actually gone on trips together. The longest trip was last year when he took her on a week long cruise to the Bahamas. I listened in on the phone to most of their sex. On the way back in Miami they got bumped off of the overbooked flight. The airlines put them in a hotel, and they had nothing to do but sit by the pool and have sex in the room. When she got home, she was still stretched out 3 or 4 days later.

He has a younger brother and sometimes they would spend a weekend night up at his cabin in the mountains. She knows that he likes her too, and he would usually watch TV while her and her lover went to their room and had sex. She knows that he will stand by the door and listen, especially because when she gets on top, which is usually when she cums, she can see his shadow under the door, so she'll moan extra loud for him. We got to talking about this, and 2 years ago she decided to tease him. The first time, she sent her lover to the store, and then took a shower. When she came out, with her hands full of things, she snagged the towel on a chair and it fell off (we practiced at home several times to see how to make it work), giving him an eyefull of her back and front as she had to put everything down on the table and pick up the towel. After that she started running around the cabin in only a t-shirt and panties (she rarely wears a bra anyway). Then she let her lover know that his brother had accidentally seen her in all her glory, and then used this as an excuse to wear very little, which she also does in his apartment all the time.

Then she sent him to the store another night, and she sat down with the brother while he watched TV (again in a t-shirt and panties). She asked him if he had ever been with a Filipina and he said no. Then she talked about how Filipina's all keep a very clean poki (pussy) and that it always smells good. He was a bit embarrassed but obviously excited. She then mentioned that she knew he was standing by the door, when they were doing it, but she didn't mind. The conversation was making her wet, as it got us excited just planning it---so she stood up, pushed her panties against her pussy, and then slid them off and handed it to him. He was dumbfounded, but she said that now he has something to smell her when he listens in. Another time, while her lover was in the shower, they talked some more, and he told her that her panties smelled really good, and she asked him if he liked what he saw when she accidentally dropped the towel. He did of course so she let him see her boobs again, and this time let him touch them. When her lover got out of the shower, she was immediately ready for sex, which she said was especially enjoyable.

She then started reasoning that since he had seen her already, they should all go to some clothing optional hot springs (we both love to go to clothing optional hot springs). I think her lover enjoyed showing her off, as a way of bragging to his younger brother that this is who I get to fuck. He didn't mind the skimpy clothing as she often dresses sexy anyway, and often runs around in his apartment with only a panty and t-shirt, or nothing but a thin kimono, often hanging open. The brother was enthusiastic and her lover had sugested it before, so they all went down to Valley View Hot Springs which is clothing optional all the time. The brother had plenty of time to see her there as they soaked for hours, and she showed them how to sit in the water, and then after a while sit on the edge to cool off. She also saw that he had a dick that was about as big as his brothers. Several times she sat between the two of them and even put her hand on both their thighs. More than once the brother brushed against her, as if by accident, though obviously not. Another time she put her arms around both of them and pulled them against her, their upper arms pressed against the sides of her breasts. After it got dark, and shortly before they left, she sent her lover to get water, as she did several times during the day, as it is important to drink water when you soak. After he left she reached down and grabbed his cock, and felt it harden in her hands. He reached for her pussy and pushed his finger inside her and rubbed her lips--it was too much for her and she pushed him away before it became obvious to anyone else how good it felt. She said that, his cock was big and fat, but harder like her lover's cock 10 years ago, and that becuase she was excited from showing off to him all day that when he touched her, it was almost too much for her to handle. She told him that she liked it, but not yet.

The next time they went up to the brother's cabin, she brought some sexy see-through lingerie which she wore for her lover but then she wore it to cook them both breakfast the following morning and as they sat and ate and talked for a good hour or two. She felt aroused that both of them kept looking at her breasts.

But over the past year, while we were playing this game, she more or less discarded her other lovers. Then sometime around November or December she had a fight with her lover, and said she never wanted to see him again. I thought that was the end of our fun, though she has done that to him before, she had other lovers to keep the fun going. The catholic side of her seemed to be driving her to stop all this---or at least that is what I wondered. so for several months it was just the two of us. We didn't know how far she would have taken it with her brother, though she did think that his cock, being younger, would be very pleasurable. In February I think she began to miss his big cock, and so they got back together. She has been seeing him fewer weekends then before, but she is seeing him, and last week she even spent much of the weekend with him. She is home this weekend.

We have no idea when they will go up to the brother's cabin again. She has had mixed emotions about doing anything more with him, as he is his brother. But he did say that her panties made him really want to taste the real thing, and she has often told me that maybe she should at least give him that. One time during foreplay I told her that, judging by her reaction when he touched her in the hot springs, I bet that if she let him taste her, she would quickly be pushing his cock into her, and she agreed. The other thing is that she called out his name while we were having sex one time, and that made her worry. She has little control what she says when she orgasms, and while I get a kick out of hearing her call out her lover's name (just as she usually does when she orgasms with him) he does not enjoy it one bit when she calls out my name, as she has done many times. But she thinks it will probably be worst if she calls out his brother's name. (Then again maybe she already has, because, not only does she not have control, she often times does not even know what she says). Though I am usually listening in and haven't heard it yet. I have heard her call out some of her other lovers, which he doesn't know about---she made the excuse that she does not know who it is, or that it was someone from a long time ago...

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Know When to Hold Them

Young women tend to be more trouble than they're worth,
    In my experience,
    Because they have too many weird ideas,
    Crap floating around in their head,
    That they have yet to sort out for themselves.
    But, if sex is all you want in a relationship,
    Then you don't even need names.
    If conversation is all you want,
    Then I suppose you really like to talk.
    And if you really want to grow as a person,
    Its much more important to know thyself.
    You got to know when to hold em,
    Know, when to fold them,
    Know when to walk away,
    And know when to run.
    All anyone else can do is encourage you,
    To seize a good opportunity when it arises,
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a heaven in a wildflower.
    To hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour.
    To seek out depths that others disdain,
    Where ever cloudy Muddy Waters cannot hide,
    All the love, which abides within the naive child.
    Know thyself, and the whole world welcomes you in.
    There can be no greater satisfaction than personal growth,
    To at long last, once again, become as beautiful outside as in.
    (William Blake, Kenny Rodgers, Socrates)​

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Jane and I were friends for a couple of years before we became involved enough to have a sexual relationship.
    We have now been married for 38 years and knowing each others reaction to casual sex is a huge bonus.
    Either of us can still have sincere friendships, knowing that we are are not going to jump into bed with our friends.

Alice in SC likes this.
  4. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

The more the better. More experience

5. Bullittman

Bullittman Members

I like when my wife acts as a 'slut' but I don't think of her as one. I think she's a very sensual woman that enjoys sex with with other men. I encourage her to act on the urges and impulses that she feels and to not conform to the stereotype of one man and one woman.

Alice in SC and Angela36 like this.
  6. Angela36

Angela36 Members

It's fun to act like a slut. I hope acting like a slut shows that I enjoy sex. And in return being treated like a slut tells me he thinks I'm sexy and enjoys having sex with me.

7. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I like your thinking Angela.

Angela36 and Alice in SC like this.
  8. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I think when people think of the word "slut" they have visions of a trashy person who would have sex with anyone who walked through the door. That's too bad. Instead they should envision someone who is otherwise normal but just enjoys sex with multiple partners.

9. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I think you are exactly right!!!

Angela36 likes this.
  10. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I have known a few people that were trashy sluts but I definitely agree with Angela. Are are not and can be a ton of fun!

Angela36 likes this.
  11. Bullittman

Bullittman Members

You're exactly right. I find my wife incredibly sexy because she enjoys sex and is very open about it. I know a couple of her regular lovers that also find her very erotic because she's married and will freely sleep others if she wants to. They have told me that she's a little slut but in an enduring manor. They have both told me they wished their wife or gf was as sexual enticing as she is.

erofant and Angela36 like this.
  12. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I don’t understand why, if you’ve been with someone for many years Or married to them for a period of time that woman are still reluctant to please their man. Why can’t or won’t they be a slut for them? It’s not like if they do something that they usually wouldn’t then you up and leave them. I would do for them, why wouldn’t they do for us? I’m also tired of hearing woman that say cumming on a woman’s face is degrading, so then cumming on a mans face isn’t? Makes no sense to me, sounds more like they just don’t want to clean it up.

Jerkaddict and Angela36 like this.
  13. erofant

erofant Members

The MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION my friend !! Kind-of makes us feel like a worn-out pair of old shoes ………….. even when we're definitely not. Pushed to the back of the closet to be forgotten.

Angela36 likes this.
  14. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I love my wife very much! But after 28 years of marriage she seems to think that rub rub and climb on (missionary) is the only game in town. The sex is good but I different flavors would be VERY WELCOME!!

erofant and Angela36 like this.
  15. erofant

erofant Members

For me - you could line up 100 women and 99 of them were "nice, proper, PTA, stick-to-the-script vanilla ladies" and only 1 was a sexy vixen who was up for ALL KINDS of sexy fun - I'll take that 1 sexy vixen every time !!!

Angela36 likes this.
  16. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

But what is a slut. Gender doesn't matter. It is just a name for a sexually active person regardless of gender and mostly used to classify women which is fucked up.

Angela36 likes this.
  17. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

In high school I was a "stud" basically back then a term used for male sluts. I admit I sure did chase a lot of soft tail back then.

18. erofant

erofant Members

I hate the use of "slut" - saying it publicly about a woman. But in the bedroom setting, the two of you - or in a 3-some scenario - oh hell yes!! Prim & proper, prissy, vanilla women don't do it for me - unless that's just a public front - and they're just 100% evil in the sexual realm!!

BoyToy69 and Angela36 like this.