Classic Psychedelics: Most Likely To Cause Bad Trip To Least Likely

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by powerquest, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Bud D

Bud D Member

Set and setting or repeated dosing over days or weeks can put a bad spin on things. As far as duration, I'd say shrooms are the shortest, followed by acid them cacti. First time with peyote and I felt it strongly the next day. Totally awesome stuff and should be legal

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I've done it twice, really only once was a proper dose though. I had a paper due the following day for school and used it essentially as an "adderall substitute." I knew it would be more intense but I figured it could be used in a similar manner.

The peak was interesting, razor sharp focus and thoughts came to me with ease which was interesting, because most the drugs I enjoy have a certain amount of short term memory impairment or an ineffability I temporarily get suspended in.

I found Meth boosted my confidence but it wasn't a particularly ecstatic experience, had kind of an industrial feel to it. When I went to the bookstore to collect some sources, I had a bout of paranoia, feels like everyone knows your tweekin. Coming off the peak the sharp focus dissipates and gives way to kind of a cloudy haze which I felt uncomfortable and made me want to redose, which I did several times.

Day after was pretty brutal, sore jaw, achy muscles, etc. But I wrote a pretty good paper.

3. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members