Do Men Like "tight" Vaginas?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by kalalok, Nov 26, 2014.

1. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

I actually hate it when it's tight. With my 6" girth I've torn fourchettes before and nothing ends sex quicker. Lube and foreplay helps only so much

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

That is not why men like the butt.

3. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

It's kinda like asking "do guys like bigs boobs". 9 out of 10 will say 'yes'.

4. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I guess that makes me the 10th. I prefer small ones. For my preference, if they can't pass the "pencil test", they're bigger than I like.

5. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

I like the feel of the muscles inside contracting around my cock,

Do you Queef? I like the sound.
    The sounds of air being forced out of the vagina while thrusting of my cock into the vaginal vault. Air getting trapped in the back of the vagina while thrusting in and out as my cock thrusts deeper, the pressure builds and vaginal compliance will reach a peak, causing the air to escape around my dick. The sound of slapping of the vaginal walls like a whoopee cushion. .it excites me

A tight ass is great too

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

what's the pencil test?

if i had to choose, i would say i prefer smaller to midsized boobs too. but that does not mean i don't like big boobs.

7. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Oh... I just assumed everyone was already familiar with it. Basically, a woman places a #2 pencil snug under her breast (either one.) If there's enough sag to hold the pencil in place, she's failed the test. (Just for giggles, I googled "pencil test" and got this answer on the very first hit. I guess it's in even more common usage than I thought!)