Brain Education For A Sustainable Society Conference In Los Angeles

Discussion in 'The Future' started by Earth girl, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Earth girl

Earth girl Members

Brain Education is the way to change the way we think and begin new era of health, happiness and peace. Learn brain education principles 5 steps of the brain potential. Learn how BE can change your brain, change your life and change the world.

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the only one who should be messing with anyone's brain, unless they're a threat to anyone, is themselves. the capacity of our surroundings for peace and happiness, are the product of cultures we all participate in creating. every ideology and religion offers the same slogan, of changing your life and your world. i only need look at what they've done, to not trust anything else that claims to either.

i am liberal in the sense of putting what i consider to be morality ahead of what i consider to be tradition, and certainly ahead of the fake traditions that are too often called conservative, and i do consider peace to be a part of morality, which i consider to be the avoidance of causing harm. that doesn't mean i automatically consider changing something, just because it can be changed, as invariably to lead to good things.

neither do i reject the value of everything that has come to be called tradition just because it has. many, not all but many, have come about for good and logical reasons. most aspects of most indiginous ways of life, are among these i consider positive. most aspects of what has robbed them, i do not.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Is this like a fufu positive thinking seminar?

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

sure sounds like it. also one and only post by new memeber. sounds kindof maybe just a little bit spammy botish even.

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Sounds more like brainwashing to me.