What Are Ya Gonna Watch On Halloween?

Discussion in 'Horror Movies' started by Dude111, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I will probably watch HALLOWEEN (1978) I think its one if the BEST movies for such an occasion..... I might watch it tonight also!!

I have a 1985 release from MEDIA (I would love having the original MEDA release which most likely has the original analog master on it but the one I have IS BETTER then the 1997 one I had before (Remastered garbage))

3 people like this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

probably nothing. more likely than anything, i'll be sitting here on hipforums, with whatever's on comedy central on for background noise.

Dude111 and poffeeste like this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Seeing Alien on the big screen and looking forward to it. One of the movies I wish I had been able to see at the cinemas and now I can. =]

4. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

idk, I recently experienced a hard drive failure that resulted in the loss of over half a terabyte of movies, music as well as other things that I'm not sure exactly what I lost because it's on that hard drive which don't work anymore :/

I really need to torrent some shit tho.

5. Lucy Goosey

Lucy Goosey Member

My friend and I have been watching a slew of movies throughout October. Lots of Hammer movies... Frankenstein, Dracula, werewolves... some anthologies (From Beyond the Grave, Tales of Terror, Vincent Price fare, The Thing from the 80's and the prequel from 2011, The Others, The Uninvited (old one with Ray Milland), They Live with Roddy Piper (ha ha). We're about to start on werewolves. The Wolfman remake with Anthony Hopkins, American Werewolf in London (good music in that one), The Curse of the Werewolf, another Hammer production. Probably squeeze in a couple of Hitchcocks, The Birds, Psycho... We're saving Halloween and Halloween II for Halloween night.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

Watch last years reruns of Black Friday.. boo..

7. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

The first season of American Horror story.

I might even have to re-watch the 3rd season I love it so much.

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm gonna watch people through their windows at night.

1 person likes this.
  9. Asmodean

There's an Alien game out as well. It is supposed to be pretty good for a game based on a movie (or better said inspired by, as you play as the daughter of the protagonist, not herself). Maybe it is the (partial) reason the original movie is in the theatre again?

10. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm not sure. There will be all kinds of good things to watch here on different channels. One station here has been running frightening movies 24 hours a day here all month. What are some good Halloween movies to watch.....something that is just not blood and gore and hack them up type of movies...but real horror?

1 person likes this.
  11. Asmodean

I recommend The Others.

1 person likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't like the sound of that game at all. Lol. I've also read there's only one alien in it. Lol so do you go around like for 4 hours exploring and then get to kill one alien and end game???

13. Asmodean

I'm not entirely sure but I heard that you can't kill the alien at all :p He will be chasing you though :D Anyway, it seems to have a great atmosphere that fits the one of the movies and is supposed to scare you good a a few times.

14. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I checked out the trailer to this film....looks good....I saw some other ghost trailers on the page, as well......Jazzabelle or something like that looks pretty good, too.