New Age And Luciferism

Discussion in 'New Age' started by iamnumberten, Oct 15, 2014.

1. iamnumberten

iamnumberten Members

im sorry if this sounds insulting but i happen to believe in what the new agers believe, but i dont call myself a new agers either, i believe in Jesus but somehow i oppose the church and the religion itself .so, in my so called research i found that Aleister Crowley and Anton Lavey, the Preachers of the words of Satan or Lucifer , both stated that New Agers serves the same God as theirs, which is Lucifer , but the problem is that they New Agers just havent realize it yet, or even too chicken to realize it, you could read more in here http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1182.cfm and from the Anton Lavey point of view you could read it here http://www.goodfight.org/a_co_sataniccults.html
    but personally as a confused followers of nothing, im not saying that im an atheist, i just believe in many of things that i , myself have experienced in the past years, but somehow i just need an explanation from the experts , im not an expert in this things infact i did some amateur research on this , so in conclusion, im just a confused teenage girl. The real question is, do new agers disagree to the statement that Crowley and Lavey had said? I know that New Agers dont believe in the existence of Devil or Demon but still do the new agers have any other explanation for this? if so please leave a reply because im just too confused, its ok if youre not a new agers just state your opinion, and im grateful for that.

<3
    naomi.

1 person likes this.
  2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

The problem with labels is they eventually wear off.

2 people like this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

New Agers is a pretty wide cross section of people to be pigeonholing that way... Crowley had no idea what he was talking about, much of the time.

2 people like this.
  4. Cannabliss88

Cannabliss88 Members

"New age" is just a label. The real Satanists (if we really HAVE to use that term) are the ones in charge of the media and the music/entertainment AND religion in many cases.

The real evil is with the people at the top who want to keep you boxed in the pre-approved, pre-fabricated, "correct" mindset.

Step out of that mindset and realize YOU are the creator of your universe. Our thoughts, perceptions, and belief systems only get in the way of the all-connected Onness that is our thrue identity.

If there are Satanists out there trying to manipulate us you are far more likely to find it in popular music and any time you turn on the television but I don't believe in all that conspiratorial bs.

Manifest your own reality.

1 person likes this.
  5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

portal guns and cats

6. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

new agers is a funny label because new beliefs will always pop up and so new agers will always believe new things.