Have You Ever Met A Psychic?

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by aesthetic, Oct 5, 2014.

1. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

That you have never met a psychic really , you are ignorable . Have a fortune cookie .

2. lion1978

lion1978 The King

I have visited psychics whenever I entered they asked about my appointment, I always reply "didn't think I'd need one, since you are psycic" then they kick me out the door

3. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I think of a lot of psychics (even those who really believe they are, not just the phonies) are just really adept with how the human mind works and perceives things. They can read people's eyes and body language exceptionally well, and their predictions have been shaped by the hits and misses that they have had with other people.

Not to say that there aren't other people out there with some other type of ability, above and beyond that of a typical person. That, I don't know.

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

psychic convention: you know where it is and when! (lol)

i did meet someone once, one of the three strange things in my life, i asked specific questions in my mind without vocalizing them in any way, and they answered them, specifically, directly and accurately.
    they weren't anyone claiming to be a psycic though, none of that rigamarole, nothing about money or any of that, just someone i met by chance/fate.
    might not even have been human, though she appeared to be. in an apartment through a door in a wall, no apartment would ever logically be, in a wall with no evidence of a door ever having been.

5. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

When a psychic meets a psychic , their spoken conversation becomes very careful . Words
    cannot be deceptive .

6. Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican Banned

Yeah. She pulled out a magic 8 ball (remember those?) read it, I said bullshit, grabbed it and threw it out the window behind me.
    She said that'll be thirty dollars. I said "for a short reading?" She said no, to pay for the window.
    Guess it might have been free if I didn't do that.

7. Why isn't this thread called "Andy, you are The Amazing Psychic"? Maybe it was too soon, this thread was created quite a few years ago.

Just get near me.

It isn't that dangerous. I mostly just reveal deep inner truths that make you feel better about yourself and life. The only way to be close to me is to be my real live friend, and I don't have time for this.

Leave me alone now.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have a magick 8 ball lol, and it's hard to read it.