Under The Foot Of A God

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by phanes, Oct 5, 2014.

1. phanes

phanes Members

Hi all,

I have posted this at entheogen network but I thought you guys might be interested in this also.

Recently I have found 3 salvia trip excerpts that I have found quite interesting, they talk about being a tiny little part ( possibly a cell ) on the bottom of an enormous beings foot. Here they are:

1) "I cant get it out of my mind . these little people that make up everything i heard them whispering and the big guy made up of these little people when i came back to it i remember feeling like i was on the bottom of his foot while he stepped and my vision of reality was slowly being built back up by little people that were everything."

"2) I was part of the foot of the living being and as it walked we were all being crushed, stuck to the ground, and then peeled off the ground as the being lifted it's foot. It was a an uncomfortable, tingling, burning, ripping pain."

"3) When I saw the visual of someone's foot moving away from my eyeballs, it is because my visual was peeking from behind the outer membrane or ground upon which the foot was standing. The foot was seemingly standing right on my eyeballs. For some reason, edge of eyeball equals surface or ground upon which world materializes."

Now this is interesting because a while ago I came upon a lecture excerpt by Master Li Hongzhi, founder of Falun Dafa and he talks about something very similar, check it out:

"...People believe that God created man in his own image, when in fact that’s simply how a divine being’s ability works—the man he creates is bound to be of the lowest part of him and the lowest level of particles of him, that’s all. Plainly put, it’s a particle at the bottom of the divine being’s foot; you could also call it a cell. I’ve told you in my Fa lectures before that, every cell of a being—humans, animals, plants, and so on—is in the image of the main body..."

and:

"...The human beings on earth were created by different gods. It’s as if the feet of some gods in the cosmos were planted here, the Three Realms—there are Buddhas’ feet, Daos’ feet, and feet of all kinds of Gods. At the bottoms of their feet—the particles at the lowest level—are the Three Realms and the Earth, on which are the different people of this world, with different people corresponding to different gods’ systems. Shakyamuni often said that the feet were dirty. In fact what he meant was that this human place is at a low level.

In other words, once a god created a person, the person became part of that god’s system, and that is why gods looked after people. But later on, because Fa-rectification began, the gods that created man abandoned the Three Realms and mankind; the gods who created man all separated from the Three Realms, so man became isolated. This surface human form, also called the human skin, still assumes the images of different ethnic groups, but it no longer has any ties with the gods above. In other words, it no longer has ties with the gods who created man before.

Didn’t the gods from high levels in the cosmos come down one after another, taking on a human form to obtain the Fa? Put another way, most human bodies today are being used by beings who descended from higher realms to become human beings here. This clothing is being donned by beings that came from higher realms. Once they arrive at this human place you can’t call them gods anymore, because in the past beings that came down to this human place could never return; once someone arrived at this realm he became a being of this realm. So in other words, he became human, with the only difference being that he came from high levels.”

Also if anyone is interested they can check out the core book of Falun Dafa entitled 'Zhuan Falun. It talks about spiritual things from a scientific perspective.

It talks about other dimensions, the soul, the cosmos in the microcosm and the macrocosm, supernatural abilities, karma, healing, the true history of mankind, transcending the 5 elements and leaving the 3 realms and many many other fascinating things.

http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/pdf/zfl_new.pdf

2. Martyn

Martyn Member

Your experience of this whilst under SD is probably just your mind playing tricks on you as a result of Kappa receptor antagonism, adrenaline, and depletion of dopamine. The stuff about the Buddha you mentioned and the bit about God, which is Judaeo-Christian/Mohemmedan, is your cultural input that you use to interpret the experience in retrospect.