Sandy Hoax And The Boston Bombings

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Pressed_Rat, Sep 29, 2014.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I have stated that I find Rosen's accounts completely creditable. All of them. I am not surprised in the least that he was confused. Shock can do that.

What you are doing Storch, in my opinion, is trying to force us to agree with your analysis. Any alternative explanation is obviously flawed.
    So all our replies are ignored or restated as false dilemmas.

I can't find anything reliable about felon DNA on any 22 casings. And even if there is, what does that prove? Is there only one way for DNA to get on those casings? What are you insinuating and what collaborating evidence do you know of?
    The official report finds no evidence of any other perpetrator. Why believe a report that a felon's DNA was found (I assume leading you to belive in another shooter), but disregard the conclusions of the very same report that no other shooter was involved?

The felon's DNA was on a letter sent to the school after the shooting. So what? Any loony could have sent that. I am not aware of any letter found at either crime site that contained a felon's DNA. I am aware of many "reports" of a letter found at the home that had a felon's DNA on it. But research shows that the only letter found that contained a felon's DNA was on the card sent to the school after the shooting. That information was repressed by the authorities and finally made public after a freedom of information request. I assume they didn't want it public because it would affect the investigation. All the reports of DNA on a letter at the crime sites are all unsubstantiated rumors as far as I can determine.

So Storch, what are saying?

Do you believe there was a shooting?
    Do you believe anyone was killed?
    Do you believe any children were killed?
    If you believe children were killed, how many? You say the one parent was an actor, so does that mean the child he refers to was not killed, or was an actor substituted for the real parent?
    Why do you believe Rosen would lie?
    Do you believe there was a gunman? Two gunman, three or more gunmen...or no gunman at all?
    If you believe there was some type of conspiracy, what was its exact nature? To hide the actual gunman (s), hide the organizers, hide the backers, or was there simply no shooting at all?

Assuming you believe there was a conspiracy:
    What was its purpose?
    Who organized it?
    Paid for it?
    How many people were involved.
    How was every news organization in the U.S and most of the world fooled?
    Or were they all in on it?
    Why have there been no leaks?
    Why have no independents come up with any reliable data? (Falsified death certificates, empty graves, money trails, actor names, etc.)

Why would you believe DNA evidence was reliable and nothing else was? (What is the purpose of reporting a felony DNA hit that would contradict the findings of the report?) Why believe the only honest people out of the thousands involved were the DNA technicians, and why have none of them come forth?

4 people like this.
  2. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

MeAgain you should save the last section of questions above as a boilerplate response because it applies to sooooooo many topics of heated debate in these forums.
    You could change the specific names and such, and save yourself a lot of typing. lol

1 person likes this.
  3. Laci

Laci Members

4. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Sandy Hook Conspiracy : Mathematical Evidence of a Conspirator .

7 is the number of PMAG30 cartridge magazines found at the crime scene . These rifle magazines each held 30 rounds . 7x30 = 210

Investigators collected 154 .223cal bullet casings at the building entry-way , in the lobby , through the hallway , in First Grade Room 8 , and the at the final scene in First Grade Room10 . These ejected bullet casing represent rifle shots fired .210 rounds of Bushmaster rifle ammo entered the building . 154 of them were fired murderously . Why not all ?

Two of the seven magazines had been tossed aside with live ammo still within them - 23 rounds – 10 in one , 13 in the other . These were in Room 8 . And also there was 1 cartridge lying there on the floor . 24 live rounds total . In Room 10 Lanza had gone to spirit . He lay there among the dead , and his rifle is there too . It holds 14 live rounds in the clip , and 1 is in the chamber un-fired . He had quit . A full 30-round clip lay there on the floor beneath his body . Again , as in Room 8 , a single live round lay there on the floor . 46 live rounds were counted in Room 10 .

Add …Number of rifle ammo casings : 154 : + the live rifle ammo recovered . Will it equal 210 which was the capacity of the 7 clips ? 154 + (24 + 46 ) = x . The sum is 224 . This is 14 cartridges more than the capacity of the magazines . ( 2 , 12 ) . 2 live-rounds had been found on the floor . 12 of the 14 can be counted as spent casings .

That simple calculation , though it seems an obvious one to make , was not presented by the Report . It will be seen
    that its ommision concealed a conspiracy . For the govt’s lone-gunman conclusion to be factual you are expected to
    swallow the following little story :

Lanza would enter the building with 7 magazine clips of assault ammo : 210 rounds . Additionally he carried 14 loose
    cartridges in a pocket . Then in the very midst of a 5-minute shooting frenzy that averaged one shot every two seconds
    he disreguarded using a clip , reached into that pocket 14 times , loaded single cartridges manually into his weapon - firing
    12-14 times perhaps fumbling a cartridge or two . And then he resumed loading 30-round magazines and shooting again in
    rapid-fire , semi-automatic commando mode ….

It’s so very highly improbable that he would slow-down the pace of
    a massacre and manually load single cartridges .

But all the ammo was badly corroded . Did the two clips abandoned with live ammo still in them (in Room 8) malfunction so that he
    had to load bullets by hand and one-by-one ? Well , in the lone-shooter model he had four more clips .While still in Room 8 he loaded
    two of these full 30-round clips in a single motion . They were taped together commando-style . In Room 8 he fired from these 26 times, and then with this set of clips and a gun-ablazing he entered Room 10 where he emptied that pair and loaded one more single clip .

Would jammed cartridges account for the two found on the floor ? Maybe .

Yes , all the rifle ammo was badly corroded . This was mentioned in the Final Report to explain why the ammunition could not be forensically identified as fired by Lanza’s Bushmaster specifically . Any such AR 15 type weapon could have fired them .

Is it apparent another such rifle fired at least 12 of them ?

The number 12 is true . Let’s give it to the conspirator , and the abandoned clips as well , and the cartridges
    on the floor , too . The govt analysts didn’t want this number .

Shots fired by this conspirator would total 49 . The 12 + 37 ( fired from the abandoned clips ) . The 12 came
    from magazine clip 8 . It is missing from the crime scene .

In theory , he did not enter the second classroom with the kill-frenzied Lanza . He tossed in a loose cartridge . He escaped .
    His profile is master assassin and the manipulator of Adam Lanza . Professionally , the second shooter would leave no evidence
    that could lead to his identity . He left chaos .

All understanding comes from the 12 . . . just as it is .

Tikoo
    Michael D. Johnson

5. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

if there are no corrections to the previous post , then I will want to re-post it as
    an original and titled post so that it may list with the search engines . i'll wait
    another couple daze .