Sandy Hoax And The Boston Bombings

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Pressed_Rat, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

and make up a bunch of shyt as well...

1 person likes this.
  2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I hear you, Ace...my mom always told me the less said about anything the better, too...:)

I think I am finally learning that...I should be by now.....

3. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

and how could you defent yourself against it, when they take something you actually said, then present things you really did say, but present certain parts out of context with with the intended meaning in a way that supports their case agaist you? you can take certain samples in an audio stream, or certain frames in a video .. who else has the capabilities they do that could get the rest of the evidence to show the true story?

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

I can see the fbi tracking my dutch tranny friends cause i message them in groups ..alias fuckyournuts . omfg the lulz..

1 person likes this.
  5. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

:facepalm: They did do something afterwards. Luckily all of Obama's executive actions were not met well with the public. And now we can all buy 3D printed guns.

6. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

they probably have a database of everyone who owns a 3D printer .. best buy ur 3D printers on the black market, using a throwaway identity.

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, this gets my vote for nuttiest thread of the year so far

1 person likes this.
  8. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I did, it just brings up hipforums and some unrelated stuff

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

oh yeah? What did they do besides tweak screening procedures? And do you think it was worth faking the mass murder of school children, if you're telling me you agree it was a hoax that is

10. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_after_the_Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting

Also, a great article by University of Minnesota professor James Fetzer.

Top Ten Reasons Sandy Hook was an Elaborate Hoax.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/07/top-ten-reasons-sandy-hook-was-an-elaborate-hoax/

11. Pressed_Rat

"Fear grinning" my ass. Who comes up with that shit?? He was smiling and laughing, then he suddenly when into character after asking someone behind the camera "Do I start now?"... where he then proceeds to beg for money for a fund he started for his daughter the same day she was supposedly killed. These crisis actors have all gotten rich because people would rather react as the government wants instead of asking critical questions that anyone should have who has actually looked at the evidence, which includes media footage broadcasted live, as well as the official reports regarding the event.

Show me one child who was shot or wounded that day. There is absolutely no proof of it. NONE!!! Not one child was seen leaving the school, dead or alive, other than for that one photo of the kids supposedly walking through the parking lot, which was actually from a previous drill. Let's see some footage from that day that was recorded by the helicopter overhead showing kids being brought out of the school. All you see is people milling around doing nothing.

There is no way of the official story regarding Adam Lanza even being possible. Anyone who believes that a scrawny kid with Asperger's is going to be able to bring as much gear into the school as was claimed, and have the kill rate that he was alleged to have, is an idiot. The infamous wide-eyed photograph of a creepy Adam (seen as my current avatar) is nothing more than a photoshopped creation, as are the family pictures that include the supposedly dead children. There isn't any proof of Adam Lanza even existing after 2009.

1 person likes this.
  12. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Just because many of the propositions were not successful, it doesn't mean tyranny was not attempted. It's fortunate as well as ironic that Obama is now considered the best gun salesman in US history because of it. His and Diane Finestine's legislature at a national level was wildly unsuccessful, but it was successful with passing tighter gun control laws at the state level, and creating a security-over-liberty culture. Sandy hook occurred a month after Obama's reelection, giving him plenty of time to fight for a new anti constitutional agenda. Yeah it's a hoax. I won't go so far as to say nobody was murdered though, but it's possible. Our government murders school children all the time without showing any remorse for it.

13. Pressed_Rat

Many of the propositions were successful, especially here in New York State.

14. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Yup .... AFTER you did it.

Tax dollars at work. :dizzy2:

15. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Honestly, is it even slightly appropriate to release genuine photographs of slaughtered children? Of course it isn't. A lack of gory, grotesque pictures is not grounds or basis for evidence of a hoax. Plus, the families do not owe it to the masses, to the public, to showcase their slaughtered children.

1 person likes this.
  16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

yeah I looked it up after I posted that. So some sorely needed funding for our mental health system was passed, some restrictions on gun sales and background checks put into place, ammunition rounds limited, and an attempt to reinstate a 1994 ban on assault rifles proved unsuccessful. So nothing extreme came out it, nothing that could constitute tyranny as someone mentioned above.
    ill read that article but its going to be really hard yo convince me it was a hoax. You're talking about a conspiracy that would require the cooperation of every parent and student of sandy hook elementary. That seems a bit far fetched to me.

17. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

18. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Here is an update from earlier today's "Breaking News"

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Sandy-Hook-school-evacuated-after-threat-5793903.php#photo-6939102

What I take from that article is a very clear and certain picture that trauma is the cause of "mental illness". Look at what 12/14/2012 caused:

and

Trouble paying attention? Anxiety? Depression?

But those are organic brain diseases, right? Those are chemical imbalances, right? No and no.

For the record, let it be known: those kids aren't "mentally ill". They don't have "mental illnesses" (I don't care how many days of school they miss). Depression isn't a chemical imbalance for these kids, because it isn't a chemical imbalance to begin with.

They're traumatized. Hurt. Impacted. They were not born in the condition they're in today.

Humanity needs a better understanding of "mental illness".

Oh, and by the way, bomb threats at schools happen all the time. Just because it happened at Sandy Hook, please don't go off the rails over it. Bomb threats at school are ridiculously common.

Not for nothing, here's a 68 page guide on bomb threats in schools, from August 2011. http://www.cops.usdoj.gov/Publications/e061120371_POP_BombThreatsinSchools.pdf

1 person likes this.
  19. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

Actually, that pretty much started after 9-11. Maybe even before that but 9-11 really gave it some steam.

20. Pressed_Rat

Are you kidding me?? Even the parents weren't allowed to see their children. Nobody expects the pictures of the children to be plastered across the media, but since when are parents not allowed to physically identify their children. In completely goes against normal, standard protocols.

So if they won't release pictures, then where are the autopsy reports? There were none. There is not one shred of evidence to show that 26 children were killed. The only thing we have to go by is what the media and government officials told us.