Sandy Hoax And The Boston Bombings

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Pressed_Rat, Sep 29, 2014.

1. volunteer_tommy

volunteer_tommy Elongated Member

CT, same state as you [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. volunteer_tommy

Amazing, all the freedoms we've somehow clung on to despite having a government entitled enough to say those rights are given to us... and this is how it's spent

Pathetic

3. volunteer_tommy

Because the media

That's why

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

we can carry on without insulting and name calling.. ok..

5. volunteer_tommy

Actually I think I'll just remove myself from the conspiracy section before I blow up in general

Less work for you that way ;)

6. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

No. Actually, it's because I looked at as much of the info as I could find, thought for myself and came to the idea that my hypothesis was different than what the gov't and media was telling us.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

this job pay peanuts.. ha.
    I realize its a touchy subject.
    my curiosity grows from the google hits when not even searching for hoax on the subject.
    and the odd facebook pages of the victims created days and weeks after. I was unaware that you could be an institution or memorial on facebook. I thought it needed to be the living person only .. how these persons post facebook updates when deceased, or how is any parent well enough after their children are slain to create facebooks in their memorial? why would strangers update these facebook profiles.. and why are they all asking for money for some form of cause?
    O is confused.. throw me a peanut....

8. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

let's not forget that if any of us search for such things that have words like "bombing" in the search string that the NSA will turn their eyes onto us, possibly thinking someone is planning the next big terrorist plot! i suppose fear tactics like this would be quite effective at suppressing information that people were afraid to do research on, no?

9. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, I am not going to put that word or any like it in search engines......

10. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

And when shopping online for a pressure cooker don't email your buddy saying "This pressure cooker is the bomb, man"

Wait!

2 people like this.
  11. deleted

deleted Visitor

bomb ba ba bomb da da ram a ram a long a ding dong..

2 people like this.
  12. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I actually considered this when deciding how to word an earlier post.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

allah allah a bomb the sandy hook da bomb a a lama long a lama long a ding dong..

^... dont google that..

14. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  15. deleted

deleted Visitor

knock knock
    who there
    FBI

LOL

16. Moonglow181

oops, I called Lionel Richie da bomb yesterday here...... :hitsfan:

1 person likes this.
  17. AceK

i'm using a proxy but it don't matter, the NSA has this crazy system that makes like a "fingerprint" of exactly what web browsing pattern people have .. in other words, they have your fingerprint, they know the patterns of searches certain people make, and if they ever browse the web using their real identity they can build up a fingerprint of this pattern. then no matter what identity you assume, if you browse enough eventually it will "match" the pattern. just how you can identify people from their mannerisms, or can even tell who sent a text message if they changed their number. you don't recognize the number because they changed it but you just know how that person texts, it's unique the way each person communicates. powerful computer algorithms are probably even more efficient at matching these sorts of things. when i made the account on hipforums i wasn't behind a proxy, plus it's a public forum, so it's probably best we stay hush hush here ;) rationally i know it won't matter much tho ;) maybe it's best to keep serious discussion about real things going on in the world behind closed doors in a low voice, in more anonymous channels.

if you're gonna do anything sketchy on a computer, best to do it once and it big, and be as careful as you can not to leak your identity. tell no one about what you did, and you will most likely get away with it, if you were careful, because one incident isn't enough to build a pattern to match to any known pattern. this is similar to how serial killers can evade police, but when a murder happens on the other side of the country police can match it to the rest of the crimes because it fits the pattern and characteristics, even though they haven't caught the killer yet, they eventually do if he continues long enough.

you can sign into an account a thousand times from behind 5 or 6 proxies with encryption between each step, but if you EVER sign into that account from your own identity, EVEN JUST ONCE, they will know it's you. a pseudonym is only good if you never ever ever let anyone ever know who that pseudonym is ..

18. Moonglow181

seriously.....but..... I am not trying to or planning to get away with anything.,.....
    I am of pure heart...... :D :) ...no joke there....

19. Moonglow181

but this thread feels some what uncomfortable in subject matter, so I think I will be skadaddeling along now.....:)

20. AceK

none of us are planning anything .. but the NSA is recording all of this just in case we ever do. at that moment they will match it with everything else we've ever said ever