Sleep Well The Town Is Safer Now

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by saggieyes, Sep 25, 2014.

1. saggieyes

saggieyes Member

A month ago I got busted for personal use possession and paraphernalia in NJ. Just left court and paid $1208.00 total fines and costs.

Fucking bullshit. Makes me want to kill every cop and politician. But I'll just roll a j instead.

2. archenemy

archenemy Members

Lofl..it just makes my blood boil paying fines to the cops!! I got the same thing before and they consifcated my steamroller pipe. I asked how can they take it when i can legally buy one? Cops said there was marijuana residue in it or some bs...

3. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Blows my mind, how ignorant of the laws they break, many are content to be.

That wasn't very eloquent - allow me to try again:

Grow a fucking brain.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It's a tobacco pipe until you use it for something else. This is why it can be sold, the store doesn't know what you use it for even though most head shops are pretty 420 friendly and they really do know.

This thread reminds me why it is good to live in Colorado. Don't worry other states will follow.

1 person likes this.
  5. saggieyes

saggieyes Member

Fucktards should be forced to refund any and all fines previously paid to the courts when it is finally legalized.

6. augiedog

augiedog Members

"when it finally legalized" I will die of old age before jersey legalizes weed for personnal use