The Cause Of Cancer,

Discussion in 'Cancer: There is Hope' started by doctorvos, Sep 24, 2014.

1. doctorvos

doctorvos Members

The CAUSE of CANCER and any other chronic disease needs quite some explanation that even Medical Professionals do not know about.
    It has everything to do with Life-Energy (see my topic: life-energy), the flow of this life-energy in your body and your daily FOOD.
    Our daily food is the only substance that builds and maintains the human body, and it is composed of 5 elements: Water, Sugar, Protein, Carbohydrates and Fat.
    Water is no problem that flows down all by itself, but the 4 solids need to be properly digested before the body can use them as building material.
    That is why the saliva in the mouth and the acids in the stomach do the first breakdown and then we need the 4 enzymes produced in the PANCREAS.
    These enzymes are: Insulin for Sugar, Amylase for Carbohydrates, Pepsin for Protein and Lipase for Fat, all produced in the 4 sections of the Pancreas.
    Medical doctors have only learned that sugar in the blood sample means diabetic and that is where all their nutritional knowledge stops.
    However when one of the 4 food elements is not properly digested by their particular enzyme from the pancreas it becomes burden for your body.
    Fact is that our body is not in the habit of throwing away good food: Digested or Undigested. So it will store the undigested element of your daily food.
    Now just imagine what happens when this undigested food element is put in a closet somewhere and you forget all about it??????
    Right it will start to mold and deteriorate, you got it!!!! In the human body it will do the same and take up extra space in the place where it is stored.
    There it will start a life of it's own, a body foreign life feeding on whatever it can use and multiplying and your immune system cannot do any thing about it.
    Medical science will try to kill it with chemo therapy and radiation, but it has already made "seeds" that are carried all through your body to find new rooms.
    FAT is the major cause of: Thyroid-, Ovary-, Prostate- and Breast-Cancer. Colon- and Lung-cancer is caused by Protein. And that already covers most.
    Every food related disease can be prevented and even CURED, when medical doctor would only keep their hands of a patients symptoms and learn something about nutrition, digestion and about the real cause of sickness and disease.
    People do not learn from the past. Jews and Muslims do not eat PORK, that's a religious law, but the Western world have the old religious law based on the original Church of Rome, nowadays called Christianity that infected the entire Western world with their controlling methods.
    Just think about it or go to the butcher shop. Beef is red and pure Protein. Fat is white and greasy, but PORK is pink a combination of Red and White.
    Did you get the message??? I truly hope so, and stay away from Pork as far away as you can. NO Bacon, Pork Chops, Ham, maybe twice a month.
    See my other topics, there will be more.

DrRainbow, skip and Moonglow181 like this.
  2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, I understand....terrific post. I don't eat pork...only bacon once in a blue moon, and you are what you eat.......very basic.....

3. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

doctorvos: Can you please state your qualifications? Why should we listen to you?

1 person likes this.
  4. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

water, proteins, etc are not elements. they are molecules made of several elements. there are far more than 5 elements, though most biologically important molecules are made from only a few, such as carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen as well as ions such as sodium, and potassium. everything in nature contains some combination of these same elements

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't know about all of the science of this shit, but I believe in Dr. Weil, although I do not always listen to him or take his advice, as I should.....lol

6. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

There is never just one reason why anyone gets any disease, including cancer. I have had cancer three times... Uterine and Lymphoma twice. I believe there are a variety of factors as to why I got each one... including mental, physical, emotional, and metaphysical. I have a hard time believing that pork, or sugar, or any other good causes cancer or any other illness. It might make things worse for SOME people, but if it what you say is true, everyone who ate pork would have cancer, and they don't.

Just like not everyone who is in a car accident or gets shot from a gun will die.

Not everyone who takes drugs will become addicted and OD.

Life just isn't that simple!!! It's very complex and it takes both a combination of factors to get sick as well as to get healthy. Not everything is dangerous to everyone and not everything will cure everyone.

3 people like this.
  7. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

While I am the first to believe that an overall approach to health is more beneficial than over use of medications, there is still something to be said for treatments when needed or wanted.

I am curious as to the scientific validation of the stance you take as there does not appear to be a clear correlation between what you are stating and verifiable data. If you have that I would be interested in reading that material. The research I did after reading your post does not appear to support your claim.

I have found that those who live a more balanced lifestyle as in moderate in most things tend to fair better overall than those who do extremes.

3 people like this.
  8. grndzro

grndzro Members

Cancer is a metabolic disease caused by a deterioration of mitochondria. Free radicals and cellular damage are the cause.

Carbs are a big contributor to causing cancer. They reduce your mitochondrial count which in turn reduce your cells ability to deal with oxidative and chemical stress.

If you want to beat cancer you need to reduce your blood sugar.
    A keto diet + Hyperbaric oxygen treatment
    + supplements that reduce blood sugar such as.

Blood sugar
    Blueberry leaf extract
    Billberry extract
    Vitamin D
    Vitamin C
    Zinc
    Chlorella
    Chromium
    Turmeric
    Cumin
    Garlic
    Cacao powder
    Maitake Mushrooms
    Astragalus
    Biotin
    Mango
    Tart Cherries

Insulin mimetic
    Cinnamon(Preferably Ceylon)
    Selenium
    Stevia
    Green tea (EGCG)
    Vanadium 1mg

Thyroid & T3 levels
    Iodine
    Phanera purpurea(Bauhinia purpurea)??
    L-Tyrosine

Gluconeogenesis inhibitor
    Chitosan
    Berberis

9. sunfighter

grndzro: Can you please state your qualifications? Why should we listen to you? Why should we believe that carbs cause cancer when almost no one else says so?

3 people like this.
  10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

There is a mountain of bullshit on this topic

It is genes first before anything else, cells dont become mutagens until they are mutable.

For some, doesnt matter what you do you are going to get cancer, lifes a bitch like that.

And its not like anyone who spent 12 years at Uni getting into medicine and now holds an important position is ever going to admit they dont really have a clue or more concerned about their mortgage than people to ever go against the norm

11. grndzro

grndzro Members

I am not responsible for what you believe or don't believe.
    If you want more info on my viewpoints look up Dominic d'agostino's work as well as Thomas Seyfried.
    There are lectures from both available on Youtube.

As far as my qualifications go I am just a guy with lumps who decided to study up on it and apply everything I could find so I don't die. So far my cyst and lumps have been stable/shrinking, and there are many success stories from people even with stage 3 cancer that are still alive today from treating the disease as a metabolic condition.
    Listen to me or dont IDC. I'm just giving out the information I have found.

And since when does "Big contributor" = definitive cause?
    Don't put words in my mouth. I typed it that way for a reason. So people dont think I said that carbs cause cancer.
    Carbs contribute to Inflammation because Glucose conversion to energy creates far more free radicals than fat burning.
    Free radicals damage cells and increase inflammation.
    Here is a good article on it.
    http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2013/02/01/feeling-the-heat-the-link-between-inflammation-and-cancer/

Another thing is Keto increases Mitochondrial biogenesis/fission. This increase in cellular mitochondria improves your cells ability to heal, deal with free radicals, and improves ATP/energy generation(especially from fat).

12. sunfighter

Your first post sounded like one of those idiots who just believes everything they read on the internet and then presents it to us without fact-checking. To be more believable, your first post should have told us why you believe this stuff is true, like in your last post. I just looked up D'Agostino and quickly found out that he is a Ph.D, so now I'm going to take you more seriously. You should have done that work for us. There is so much shit out there about nutrition.

13. skip

skip Founder Administrator

The first sentence contains an important truth: Enzymes are essential to our health and well being.
    When we lack enzymes we do not digest our food properly, causing stress to our system.

As we get older, we lose some of those enzymes, often because we don't need them often enough.

For example, an alcoholic will drink most meals, with the alcohol killing most good bacteria in the intestines.
    Bacteria help us digest food by creating enzymes that break down the proteins and fats.
    The alcoholic will also stop producing their own necessary enzymes because they're not needed on a liquid diet.
    And thus the end of the line for an alcoholic is starvation (if not alcohol poisoning).

As far as digested vs undigested food, obese people seem to have more places to store undigested food in their huge intestines.
    Thus fat people in general are going to be less healthy (in addition to the stress of weight). I wonder how much of that "fat" around the belly is actually undigestible food stuck inside.

I wouldn't go so far as to say poor digestion is the cause of most cancers, because we all know that skin cancer is usually caused by overexposure to the sun.
    But even there, there is a component of nutrition. A poor diet can lead to skin issues that might contribute to cancer.

A really good book on this topic, if you are concerned about healthy eating is "Survival Into The 21st Century: Natural Planetary Healer's Manual, Connecticut: OMango d'Press, 1975" by Victorus Kulvinskas. That book is the champion of the Raw Food Diet. Also he's published a book called "Don't Die Without Enzymes."

Kulvinskas is also the founder of Hippocrates Health Institute, in the 1960s.

14. safetypills

safetypills Members

For me it can happen to anyone. There are some reasons for the cancer like smoking, but it doesn't mean that people who smoke can only have the lung or throat cancer.

The best thing is that scientists are moving very fast to explore the treatment of this deadly disease. Many of them are using snake venoms for cancer medicines. Also there are some pharmacies that have anti cancer pills that can help to fight against the cancer.

Eg: http://www.safetypills.com/anti-cancer.html

15. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I read a lot of badly assembled TCM meets Western Medicine articles but the Op is a doozy.

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

psychological stress, in combination with the presence of some physiological irritant.

17. Sanibel

Sanibel Guest

The idea of most cancers being a metabolic disease looks interesting. I'm currently reading Travis Christofferson's book "Tripping Over the Truth, The Metabolic Theory of Cancer". Also found this web sight with interviews and studies on the idea of using a Ketogenic diet along with other therapies to fight cancer.

"Helping to realize the promise of of metabolic cancer research"

http://www.singlecausesinglecure.org

18. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

This is an over-simplication as to the cause and cure of cancer. Considering that cancer is basically an umbrella term for many kind of cancer tumors, it's impossible to state that these things listed will cure any one cancer, let alone all of them. If it was this easy, cancer would have been cured long ago.

Cancer tumors have a tendency to mutate into cells that the original treatment can no longer fix, depending on where in the body the tumor is, the cells involved and what stage it's at when treatment is started. Nutrition is just one thing that can help, but now they are discovering the your own DNA can be a form of treatment. As well as mind/body treatments.

I don't believe the statement of "carbs being a big contributor of cancer"... perhaps in some cases, but certainly not all. If it was, it would be easy to treat, cure and prevent, but it's not.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Aspirin, folks. :)

20. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

From the traditional chinese medicine perspective, there is no one diet that is good for cancer. The same diet that will cure one patient could kill another.