Which Do You Prefer? (For Bisexual Men)

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by hellfire2255, Sep 23, 2014.

1. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

we're just fuckin' with ya . . . uh . . . hellfire (boy, that's a scary nic)

2. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

You don't have the right tone for this business, boy!

3. Annon-k34

Annon-k34 Members

I don’t know. My wife only let me try anal with here a couple times a good ten years ago and never got it more then a inch inside her before she shut it down. Said my dick was too big for her little ass. Never fucked a guy but I’m dying to so hopefully some day I’ll know what a nice tight ass feels like. From what I did feel of the little bit I was able to do with her I’m thinking I would like it more and I do love the feeling of a nice wet pussy. I would like to know what nice cock feels like inside me more though.

dd788snipe and Uhardrodnme like this.
  4. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

And your wife is ok with that, even though you're not having sex with her at this point ?

5. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I'm more bi curious I guess. Yes I've sucked and been sucked, but never had a man's ass. Don't want to. I've had anal sex with four LTRs and it was great. I think the taboo nature is an added turn on. However, except for the sfincter there really isn't anything to grip my cock. I'll take my wife's wet gripping pussy any time, and her ass on occasion.

6. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh same here. I thought it was me. Fucking ass looks so hot but my dick is not getting gripped good after the sphincter. Been offered ass many times due to my size and will give it under the right conditions. But honestly a pussy or mouth or hand feels so much better.

7. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I never cared much for anal sex with a woman but was hooked the first time I topped a man. Depth control is necessary to get the most pleasure from an ass. Keep the strokes short enough so the sphincter rubs in and out of the valley behind your cockhead as much as possible. Add frequent deeper strokes to hit his prostate. After a little practice you will learn the depth that gives the most pleasure to both parties. When you are ready to cum, fuck him hard and deep and fill his ass.

8. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You just gave me a boner reading this. Lol

9. BiRob

BiRob Members

My booty hole feels better, more relaxing

10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

It all depends how I happen to feel at the given time!

11. Ashley909890999

Ashley909890999 Newbie

I dont do anal so vagina it is lol

12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I don't do anal unless I'm asked to!

13. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Haven't had my cock in a man's ass (yet, unfortunately). Love fucking my wife in the ass. She prefers it in the ass too. I am pretty much done with pussy anyway. Wife knows I will only touch, lick, or fuck, her pussy by request only. Thankfully not too often. I would much prefer to be playing with, sucking (and one day getting fucked by) a nice juicy cock. Mmmmmm, cock.

14. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

You can sure as hell have all of mine you want, big boy!

dd788snipe likes this.
  15. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

You can fuck me up my ass ANY day and twice on Sunday, big boy! I LOVE the feeling of a big cockhead pulling outward from within me, holding it still right there for 2 or 3 heartbeats, then feel t rush swiftly back in, filling me so wonderfully, hearing his body slap against my ass, feel the bed shake beneath me from the force of his thrust, and, while I'm trying to catch my breath, feel that big helmet tugging outward against my thrilling spinchter again ...DAMN!!!

dd788snipe and Paulievcvc like this.
  16. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

And did I mention, it feels so damn HOT rushing back in?!!

dd788snipe likes this.
  17. bobjob

bobjob Members

I am strictly a bottom with Men, but with Women I prefer fucking their ass while rubbing their clit...best way to make both of us orgasm!!

dd788snipe likes this.
  18. SimplySim

SimplySim Members

Don't really have much experience giving anal, so I can't really compare. But in terms of what I would rather do if given the choice, vagina all the way.

19. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Same here!! Damn that sounds HOTTTT!!!!!!!!

20. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My ass is ready and waiting!!!!! Damn that's hot.