Which Do You Prefer? (For Bisexual Men)

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by hellfire2255, Sep 23, 2014.

1. bicalgary

bicalgary Members

Getting fucked in the ass is my fav.

Freak4u and ilscatan like this.
  2. saddict

saddict Members

I like both will fuck a guy in the ass if he likes and love to fuck my wifes pussy and ass!!!

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  3. danois

danois Members

I am right along with you @saddict, love to fuck a vagina but there is nothing better than the ass. The tight little hole that can be expanded so much, love to first lick the ass then work on it with my fingers and whole hand, for finally to fuck it deep and hard! That goes for a mans ass as well! Finally I also love the feeling of my own asshole being extended and deeply fucked!!!

X

4. charles-smythe

charles-smythe Members

...vagina...my bi sexuality only extends to sucking cocks...not anal...for insertion I pick girls...

5. ilscatan

ilscatan Members

I'M A 50 year old married bi guy,I've been having sex with other men since i was 13,I love cock,but I also love women,especially my wife, All through my marriage I have loved fucking my wife,but still have regular sex with other men when I'm with other men I'm very bottom, I love having my arse fucked and i do all the cock sucking,so while I love fucking my wife,I am obsessed with cocks

DaveTheBiGuy and terracotta27 like this.
  6. Bihamilton

Bihamilton Members

The booty hole.

7. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

My wife and I fuck a lot, I love pussy but I also love giving it to her hard and fast in the ass. When I a alone with a guy friend, I am always the bottom!!! I prefer it that way. I have taken a lot of cum in the ass and I love it. My wife taught me how to be a bad boy and she and I have lots of fun with our friends.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  8. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I have only had one guys ass. I had several girls asses. For me its more about what sex does for my partner. Some girls over anal more than vaginal sex and some rather not do it at all. Its an awesome turn on when a girl gets so hot from vaginal sex she needs something naughtier to fully orgasm. One on my ex girlfiends like anal before vaginal sex like part of foreplay. Only the tip of my cock but was fun and we did it like that for years but she didnt care for full on anal so we didnt do it that often since i am more into pleasing

9. Styx

Styx Members

When I can feel the tightness of the anus slowly open as I push the head of my cock in...Mmmm.

Nothing else feels like that.

The only thing that I enjoy more, is cumming in a warm wet mouth.

10. Busy E

Busy E Visitor

I like either puss or ads FROm a woman and those of you who prefer men over your wife I wish I could fuck your wife's without losing my marriage or catching a disease that's why I tell my wife to stay clean and in shape so my d will function like we like it .It gets so hard as soon as she pulls down her underwear

11. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I know what you mean about not having sex with the wife. We went over 2 years with out having sex with each other. I had many oral sex experiences during that time.
    I prefer a warm wet pussy over anything.

12. charlie59

charlie59 Members

I'm new here. Not sure if I'm no or not. I'm married and have always been straight. Now I find myself getting horny when I see a hard cock. I would really love to hold one, maybe suck it too, but have no desire for a gay relationship.
    Am i bi?

NM.Enchanted likes this.
  13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

YES YOU ARE..........Next Question Please....... :sleeping:

Cheers Glen.

14. SETXBiCountryBoy

SETXBiCountryBoy Members

Married bi guy, I love tasting and fucking my wifes puss. Had her ass 2 times and she says no more! Though it was nice and tight!
    The bi side of me loves taking a cock in the ass!

Freak4u and ilscatan like this.
  15. Brianlee73kc

Brianlee73kc Members

Love squirters. Have had 2.

Oddly though, the last woman I had that was a vaginal squirter actually preferred anal sex.

I've had sex with dozens of women and even way more men (although the Men mostly as a bottom). I've probably only hadind blowing vaginal sex with 4 women. Only 4 whose vaginas could make me cum. Men, I prefer a smooth tight ass (of legal age). A little hair is okay. Well lubed and tight and smooth is nice. With women I love fucking that ass. So long as they like it, it's fun. So I'd say I prefer ass, and tend to lean sexually more towards men. Although I identify as bisexual I just love cock. If it's between cock and pussy, I'll take cock Everytime. If it's between ass and pussy, definitely ass. If it's between men and women, preference of men. But women who love anal are wonderful.

16. Saul50

Saul50 Members

1. Pussy.
    2. Ass (female or male).

17. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

I prefer vagina.........why?, trying to explain that would be a lot like explaining why I prefer cheese and onion crisps over salt & vinegar......it's a visceral thing.

18. im the same cept its been more n 5 years

1 person likes this.
  19. jsb

jsb Member

Vagina, that being said i love getting fucked in my ass.

Freak4u and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  20. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

There you go, Bio. You've been thoroughly told off. Perhaps you won't even bother to respond further in this thread, now that you know there's a control freak running it.