Anyone Wanna Participate In An Anonymous Survey On Well-Being For The First Study Of My Phd?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by ihateirony, Sep 22, 2014.

1. ihateirony

ihateirony Members

Hi! I hope this is okay to post here! I couldn't find any information on whether or not it was. If not please do delete. :)

I'm a bisexual researcher and PhD candidate currently trying to recruit participants for my PhD research on LGBT mental health. I'm posting here as bisexual people, particularly men, tend to be under represented in this kind of research. If anyone could take part or share it with anyone you think'd want to take part, that would be awesome! :) Anyway, here is the formal text:

"We are looking for participants of all sexual orientations (e.g., lesbian, gay, bisexual, heterosexual) and gender identities, aged 16+ years for an online study on mental well-being. Particularly we are looking for bisexual men and transgender people as they tend to be under-represented in this kind of research. Your participation will increase our knowledge about how stress impacts mental health in sexual and gender minorities. You will be asked to complete questionnaires about your gender, sexual feelings, childhood behaviour, experiences of discrimination and prejudice, how you think, how you feel, and your thoughts about your identity. Overall, completing the online survey should last no longer than 30 minutes. The study is approved by King’s College London Psychiatry, Nursing and Midwifery Research Ethics Subcommittee (reference PNM/13/14-110). You can do the survey at the following link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3VLZTXD

For more information, please contact liam.timmins@kcl.ac.uk"

1 person likes this.
  2. hellfire2255

hellfire2255 Member

I took it :)

3. Torr_Charley

Torr_Charley Members

Didn't realize it was a 30 min test

4. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I took the survey for you. I found it interesting. Maybe that just shows how boring my life is LOL.

5. stoat69

stoat69 Member

All done :)

6. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

I tried to but it said it was closed.