Going Bush In Aus

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by jezz49, Sep 18, 2014.

1. jezz49

jezz49 Members

Hello from Australia.

I am a 49 year old man who, while being in reasonably good shape, has decided to take a little hiatus from society and determine whether to do so

permanently. I love nature and the oceans and want to surround myself in it. I know, it sounds crazy but, at the rate we are killing the planet, how

much longer do we really have to do something like this? Look at the facts, the population of the world is going crazy, the planet can not sustain

us now and our numbers are rising at an unprecedented rate. Extreme weather conditions are much more frequent. How much longer will an

opportunity like this exist?

What I plan is to, along with a few other like minded similarly aged people, throwing some essentials into backpacks and heading out into the wild.

I don't plan on creating a base camp and living from there, I intend to do ALOT of hiking and seeing as much of this great land as possible.

At the moment the trip is planned to last around a year but, who knows? This post is to find initial expressions of interest, to see if I can put together a

team and do this or do I go it alone. Either way I am going to see things other will pray they had. So if your interested, either respond to this post

or email me at jjjerry32@hotmail.com

Remember, today is the first day of the rest of your life. I hope to hear from you.

Jerry

1 person likes this.
  2. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

That sounds like a great plan. Wish I could go.

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

wow...........sounds like you have all the details worked out

welcome to hipforums..good luck.........