The Chatalytic Chatverter Chatmisson..

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

yeah, i dont think they do dogs here either. i do like fries dipped in their shakes. i would grow fat.

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

gotta order off the dollar menu...actually i think they raised the prices and now its called the value menu.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

i think its a little chilly out..

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

45 here... It was colder yesterday.

1 person likes this.
  5. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

bit chilly here. im sleepy. bed soon

1 person likes this.
  6. deleted

deleted Visitor

I dont want to get up and get something to drink. I gurss I go to sleep too.. nite nite..

7. Tyrsonswood

Mornin....

They don't make enough coffee.

8. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I'm only smoking on the weekends for a bit. I haven't smoked since sunday, so that means I'll get extra stoned tonight.

9. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

That's pretty cool.

But I would go fucking insane.

It's got no brains, doesn't connect the sounds with anything..... note the meow, chicken clucks, barks.... if I had one it'd probably make keyboard noises all the time.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

the Mynah bird on Chips (tv show) says "where's the dope bro?" "is this your house or mine/a?" and a few other things.

11. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I'm up and at 'em early, for me, since I don't have to go to work until 3 and go like a freight train until midnight. Well, it'll be more like 12:30. EVERY crazy person in the my part of the world starts coming in around 11:30. lordhavemercy At least the lobby doors are locked at midnight, and after that I can mop and clean the lobby AFTER I've worked the front.

OK...enough of that.

I bought 3 flats of pansies Wednesday along with a big pot of snapdragons and an "autumn sage". I can't wait for the upcoming Tues and Wed so I can plant them. Well, I'll get a good start anyway. It'll take a couple of minutes for me to get all of that planted. $60 work of planting. yay! :)

Oh, and while I was typing this dang if McD's didn't call my cell, which I have NO IDEA how they got that number! Of course I needed to waste some minutes because I wanted to know what was on the voice mail. They want me to come in at 1:00 or 1:30. [​IMG] As far as I'm concerned 3 is too early when I always wind up working until after midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. Its literally not worth the money to work those many hours in a shift.

3 people like this.
  12. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hey, Lynn.... :)

1 person likes this.
  13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Hey Moon! :)

What are you up to this "morning"? :D

14. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

October 25 from 11-2 free glow in the dark bag and free treats for your pet

October 26 11-2 free photos of your pets taken

Pet Smart having Halloween party for your pets :party:

1 person likes this.
  15. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Pet Smart is really a good store. I plan to go there soon to get some grass for BB to eat. She is the one I rescued from the demon's building across the road...and even though I really do love her, she is as mean as hell. :)

Unfortunately, I haven't had any sucker leaves for her in a couple of years...she LOVES sucker leaves from my Very Favorite plant. I've been bringing her in some grass from the yard, and I'm not sure its really the right kind, but she eats it like its the best stuff around.

2 people like this.
  16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Fast food is never worth it unless you are a kid who needs gas money or if you really have no choice. Don't you have a weed charge that makes getting a job hard but also a college degree?

All over smoking a plant.

17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

18. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

bleh today. got a lot done, but stuck in a quiet zone when i need to vacuum

19. Tyrsonswood

The last piece of Coppes Napanee cabinet at that ReStore, the one I didn't buy... I got for free today. Extra parts for the remodel...

I stopped in looking for something I need but can't afford, with no money to spend anyways. Surprise! They didn't have one. Usually when I don't have any money a place like that has a gazillion at a great price... and they will all be gone by time I have $$$

Maybe in two weeks they will have one. The utility room re-do has me needing another window... Go figure.

1 person likes this.
  20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

got engine attached to trans and mounted

now i need to figure out where all the little things went (wasnt me that took it all apart)

cant attach sub assembly to car until i rebuild alternator...its pretty shitty and sticking so i might as well tackle it now because the engine has to come out to change it ...stupid design...they should have made a huge trap door in the floor (maybe i will do that later if i keep it)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.