Pres. Obama Reconnects With Balls And Attacks Isis...

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by oscar2u, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Come on; state enemies are neither friends nor monsters; they are constructive fellow citizens to be rooted out and given common ancestral directives for finding the trust in God America knows for sure.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I didn't (start yet :D)

3. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sorry, Michelle is the tough guy

2 people like this.
  4. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

5. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

Who is supposed to " Love them into surender " ? The many thousands of women they have captured, raped, and sold into slavery ? You wimps disgust me. ...Oscar

6. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

These ISIS bastards are monsters. What more proof do you need of that. You can bet your booty those American reporters and the tens of thousands tortured and murdered would have very much appreciated some US Marines arriving in time to save them. ...Oscar

1 person likes this.
  7. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

ISIS hates everybody other than themselves. No, we can't let a cancer like that grow. We have to show some compassion for their victims.

1 person likes this.
  8. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

So you dont have sarcasm in planet oscar then ?
    ok i dont really give a fuck about that
    but Wimp ?? not me mate

9. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

Well the USA is NOT the hell hole 1.5 million Moslems are fleeing is it ? The reason for that is our armed forces and our VASTLY supperiour Naval and Air Forces along with the neccassary ground forces. US Marines and US Army soldiers. Yes, War is a CONSTANT in Mankind`s history. A very sad fact of life. Placating agreessive enemies has NEVER worked. I defy, challenge YOU to come up with ONE time placating, appeasing, an aggressive enemy ever resulted in a peace short of slavery and sucking up to said aggressors. Fight or die. But of course for people such as you: Let SOMEONE else do said fighting and then have the outrageous self rightiousness to condem the very people who you count on to defend you. Be thankful for said fighting men and women and SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! !

10. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

How the FUCK would you know ? What, because you post a pictue of some egghead Proffessor. If you are one you have done much damage to our Nation with your idiotic take on world events and hstory. The World is counting on the USA to take on ISIS. Get with it or get lost ! ! ! Assholes like like have done much to create a Nation of confused young men and women. How very sad that our Nation`s COWARDS are to a large degree their teachers. ...Oscar

11. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

If Obama is as serious about that as he appears to be. THE VICTORY of USA and it`s ALLIES will be quick and decisive. No more than 8 weeks and probably about 4 or 5 weeks if not less. If it turns out to be limited attacks here and there it could drag on indefinately. But that is NOT what I am hearing from Obama. Did you or anyone else notice that the PRESIDENTIAL FLAG was arranged in such a way as to show that eagle`s claw with the arrows and NO olive branch. See here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/11/world/middleeast/obama-speech-isis.html?_r=0

Time for talk over. Time to kick ass is NOW !

12. Still Kicking

Still Kicking Members

Just curious as to when those people attacked us, and where the declaration of war is from congress. From what I have gleaned, no act of war was conducted by those people. Murder yes, war, no.
    Curious as to when Pakistan declared war on us also, since obama sent drones in to that sovereign country, and killed civilians in the process.
    Talk about your rogue governments, most assuredly that is what we have here.

13. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

Most assuredly you don`t know shit from shinola. Tens of tousands of Syrians and Iraqis have been slaughtered by what can only be described as an ARMY of homiciadal fanatics who call themselves ISIS, ISIL, IS. They literally crucify people. They cut off people`s heads for the fun of it. This includes women and children along with men. 1.5 million Moslems have fled their homes from ISIS. Ask THEM if ISIS is their enemy stupid The Arab Leage has asked for American military help in putting an end to ISIS. Most espescially US AIRSTRIKES. The people who live in the areas ISIS has taken over are BEGGING for our help. Yank your head out of your ASS and wake up to what is going on. Put your stupid meanngless phrases away and face up to REALITY. ...Oscar

14. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

Dear Mallyboppa, My mistake MATE. But such subleties are lost on most people here. If I had known you were an Australian I would have picked up on your sarcasm. Most of the weeners in this forum would assume you meant what you said about " Loving them to peace ". For sure that is NOT going to happen. There is NO talkng to these Jihadi fanatics. You kill them and the problem is solved. Sorry, Never meant to call an Aussie a wimp. I know better. ...Oscar

15. Still Kicking

Still Kicking Members

So, were you born an ignorant asshole, or is it a recent event?

Just curious, in your enlightened opinion, who made the USA the world police? What gives this country the right to police the rest of the world? Is there a clause in the Constitiution I might have missed?

The REALITY is, that the USA has no lawful right to take any action in the Middle East or anywhere else on the globe without the proper authority. SInce you know so much, when was that given? Who gave it? When did Congress pass a resolution accepting the responsibility on behalf of the people of this country to wage this war?

The REALITY is, that it is up to the people in those countries to police themselves, just as it is here. But you don't really care, do you? You just like the killing and those cool planes and things that blow up other things don't you? Yeah, you do don't you.

16. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

The question remains: is it the Vatican which can take over the load for conceiving values of defending against Tyranny from the feeble ideals of the U.S. (the U.S. still thinks that a more than one political party system is the only concept for explaining to the people what there is to vote for) freedom of speech and assembly. :clown:

17. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Who exactly are our allies going to be? Obama has announced that the US will attack only from the air, while others do the necessary work on the ground. James Baker and Henry Kissinger say they have no idea who that might be. Iraq and Syria seem unable, and other countries are unwilling. I don't think Obama should have made that statement until he could name specific countries that are definitely going to help.

Umm...no, he is not. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth.

18. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

19. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Oh, I absolutely argee.

Like, supporting the yazzidi (however you spell it) was great.

Doesn't mean we should be painted into a machismo corner.

We should be smart and try to help. Waving our national dick around is liable to get it bitten off.

Know what would be really nice for the people in iraq? If they had saddam hussein back. Relative religious freedom, freedom from random or sectarian violence, functioning services, livleyhood, not having the country a radioactive wasteland of a disaster from our "depleted" uranium ordinance and various chemicals and whatever else.... bad guys who DIDN'T have abrams tanks.... yeah, those where the days.

1 person likes this.
  20. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

Wrong. It is time to wave " national dick around " as you put it. The USA is the ONLY country that has the ability to PROJECT FORCE. This is because of our US NAVY carrier fleet.. We have over 10 Nimitz class carries active at all times. Only one of which is now active in the region. NO other country on Earth has even one comparable air craft carrier. And I will argue that one carrier group alone has the ability to destroy ISIS. We have been pissing around far too long. If that ONE carrier group cut loose with it`s full potential ISIS would cease to exist in a few DAYS. You probably do have to actually see what one of those fighter/bombers can do to any given force to understand just how effective they are. We will see in the days ahead if they are allowed to deploy as they should be or not. Obama did some tough talking. I am hoping he allows these men and women to do the jobs they were trained for..
    I was only a low ranking US MARINE rifleman [ infantryman ] . But I did watch and witness just how effective this airpower was more than 45 years ago. It was truly awesome way back then. And their abalities have obviously gotten way better since that time. ...Oscar

POST SCRIPT: Most of the fighting I did was at night and without said airpower. That is why I KNOW airpower RULES when available.I saw one fighter bomber destroy an entire NVA company [ 150 -200 men ] in a matter of about 2 or 3 minutes.