Fake Bra Inserts

Discussion in 'Clothes' started by HotPink816, Aug 26, 2014.

1. HotPink816

HotPink816 Members

Anyone wearing fake bra inserts or fake silicon boobs? I've purchased one (from someplace else) coz I couldn't get some alterations done on short notice, have worn it twice and boy I loved my look and how my dress fitted nicely around my chest.

Would you wear one regularly? Does it boost your confidence if you have fuller chest?

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have a pair of the inserts like go in the bottom or side of your bra. I wore them a few times for a boost when I went out.

3. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

This. ^^

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

No and no.

I have owned a bra with pockets for them. Only one in my size was a mastectomy bra. Wore it for three years before it started to fray.

5. HotPink816

HotPink816 Members

@Aerianne - Yep, the ones I've got from fakeAbaby are like fake maternity boobs but they somehow look naturally on me, LOL! But indeed, those cookies somehow boost our confidence and makes tops that have ugly fit seem great!
    @KarenJ- 3 years? Wow, what a quality! :)

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

so what you ladies are saying is that y'all prefer 'real' bra inserts as opposed to the 'fake' bra inserts op is referring to?

7. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

These are the ones I picked up at the bra store. They were hanging like candy at the checkout, lol, so I picked up a pair.

I can count the times I've worn them in the last 5 years on one hand.

[​IMG]

8. HotPink816

HotPink816 Members

@rollingalong - Shoot! I was referring to fake boobies, LMAO! I guess cookies and the one below are just the same. They just differ in size.
    [​IMG]-

@Aerianne- Like candy? LOL! Well, yes, those mini bra inserts provide a some kinda "lift" additionally to underwires. :)

9. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I hate these inserts and usually have to cut them out of some bathing suits.....some have openings to come out, but others, they have to be cut out. :(

10. nox_lumen

nox_lumen Member

Would I use them for me?? No.

But my mom had to loose one to breast cancer. she gets her inserts at fabric stores cause they tend to cost less. I helped her feed some into a criss cross backed midnight blue glitter sheath dress for my sister's wedding, and she looked like a move star despite not being able to wear a bra with that back. Total cost for her formal wear was around $20 when you factor in the inserts in the thrift store jem. Making a gran that's one short feel like a goddess.....that's priceless.

11. @Kelly

@Kelly Members

I always wear such a bra! I think it looks good.

12. *Mia*

*Mia* Members

I don't feel comfortable with those inserts, though I wear them sometimes, when I need to be gorgeous)