James Foley

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by troubled, Aug 20, 2014.

1. storch

storch banned

Good point.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I think Costa Rica still had their own army when this treaty was signed. They got rid of it later.

3. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Yup. Took them exactly 14 months. [sharedmedia=gallery:images:70378]

4. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

A year later. Twenty-eight countries in the world do not have an army. They either have a defense agreement with a third country, or they have a small group of paramilitary forces or guards. Even without an army, the weapons were not handed over. To ensure public order and safety of the nation, since 1948, the former military forces have been converted into civilian guards. There are 10,500 police officers. Not to diminish the benefits of their choice but the government at the time feared the potential of military coup and consolidating political power and longevity figured greatly regarding their greatest threat to political stability as internal.Not funding an army has the secondary benefit of making more money available for social development and reinforces their decision.

5. troubled

troubled Member

1 person likes this.
  6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I'm on the palestinians side when it comes to that conflict

As for ISIL/ISIS, they're just their respective countries version of rednecks going feral, they will self implode

7. Asmodean

^
    after they killed hundreds of their peaceful and more normal and reasonable fellow countrymen.

8. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

Has anyone here ever experienced any of this crap the news speaks of first hand? If not? You really only know what you are told to know

9. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

If you really believe others are responsibe for your individual freedom? You are just another slave begging for someone else to emancipate you

10. Asmodean

That's why it would be stupid to limit yourself to one news source. If you take notice of several you still have to wonder what we are shown of course. But I don't think the eye witness accounts of victims that ran for their life and saw kids die of starvation were acting. You?
    Do you think there weren't any mass murdering or forced conversions? Or do you believe Foley is still alive? What do you exactly mean to say with that post?

11. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

I said as a country. We still could be ruled by others if it was not for the military.

12. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

13. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

The military takes orders from criminals, so your argument is mute and useless.

14. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

Unless you were there? it's all hearsay

15. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

[​IMG]

16. Asmodean

So what do you think about it? Bogus? Real? Not verifiable so better to not take any of it serious? I mean, we all know it is technically hearsay, you're not saying anything with that. What do you mean when you say that?

17. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

Oh so you are one of those people. So was 9/11 an inside job? Did the government kill JFK?

18. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

i say let them do whatever they want on their own territory. if they go beyond that, then it will be a problem. if they want to force everyone around them to live in the dark ages then let them. i think the people will eventually get fed up with their religion state and rise up against them.

Tags: