Does This Erection Problem Happen With Others

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by kidmanlarry, Aug 19, 2014.

1. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

if youve never done it, its something that i really really recomend you try, i can honestly say its one of those things that changed my life. wish i would've started earlier.

2. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Larry, my husband has this problem, though a bit different. In his case, it has to do with concentrating. In general, he's the most distracted person I know. If when he's having sex, his mind wanders off, he loses his erection. Even when receiving oral, the thing he likes most in life.

A bird singing outside the window is enough, or just a thought crossing his mind.

Stress can make it worse, but he isn't often stressed.

Performance anxiety is also bad with him, but he only has that when he's having sex with other women, not with me. The worst is when we're having group sex.

3. Vince921

Vince921 Members

4. Vince921

Vince921 Members

I miss spell one word man! Some of these people can't even write legible, I am using a cell phone lol

5. JakeTheJock

JakeTheJock Member

Just have her suck your dick first to get it hard.
    Most intercourse starts that way anyhow.

6. Loveandlust74

Loveandlust74 Members

Hi
    I have similar issue, only 45. I go soft before intercourse. Nothing to do with missus she is hot!and am attracted to her.
    I have been using a tablet, not blue one and pump, my penis is in better shape and the tablet keeps me hard, I have accepted now its me that's one less worry as before
    Fell less like a man.

7. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

wish my new black boyfriend had erection problems once in awhile. he is always hard and horny 24/7. i dated asian guys before and they would go a day or so before laying me down. now i get laid at least twice each day.