Threesome

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by questions420, Aug 16, 2014.

1. questions420

questions420 Member

So I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on initiating a threesome with my wife? Doesn't matter if we add a guy or girl. Who's in WNY that might be interested?

2. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Chloroform.

3. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

Have you asked her if she is interested in adding another sex partner? Have you expressed your desire to have another person join you two in bed? That's a good place to start.

1 person likes this.
  4. tammy126

tammy126 Members

For us we found a guy who was Bi like my husband. That makes it easier to participate in a 3some. We have some pretty hot sex the 3 of us and sometimes just watching those 2 men share their manhood turns me on big time. But they have gotten pretty good at taking turns in the proper intervals so all 3 of us feel like we are part of the experience. The best part sometimes is the timing in which they cum, it's almost on cue when I have one cock fucking me and the other cock in my throat and both cum at the same time. That experience is beyond words.

5. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I posted this back in 2013 on an old thread. It might be relevant for you.

2 people like this.
  6. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I think a 3some would be great (MFM or FMF not so much MMM and I don’t have the parts for FFF).

Now I just need to find a couple willing to let me join them and my wife to say go ahead honey.

1 person likes this.
  7. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Good Luck with that AOG. Finding a couple should be quite easy. Getting your wife to give you her blessing may prove tricky!
    But you just never know do you??

8. watchedwife

watchedwife Member

My wife claims that when we do mfm's and one guy has his cock in her ass and the other in her pussy, it gives her the most intense orgasms she has ever felt.

2 people like this.
  9. nympho man

nympho man Member

I agree with watched wife. My wife loves DP and has some tremendous orgasms during.

From my experience, I love being on bottom in her pussy and feeling our friends cock pushing against my cock as he fucks her ass. It has caused some serious orgasms from myself.

5 people like this.
  10. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

I am one lucky man in that my wife initiated all of our FFM threesomes. Later on she discovered her bisexuality and moved her best friend into our home. We were a poly triad for 30 years and threesomes were our regular sex. I have had close to 5,000 threesomes over 47 years and I never once asked for one. I am not kidding. You do the math. My sex life has been much better than I even dreamed. I had the love of two women who would try any fetish I asked them to.

In fact, I have loved four women since I was 15, all are bisexual and like my wife, I did not know it until well into the relationship. I think my liberal views on sex made them feel safe with me or as my wife likes to say, after having sex to me they turned to women for sex. :)

11. MrSlooooo

MrSlooooo Members

Why are you asking strangers in a forum? Do you expect us to give you ideas on how to trick her into doing it? If you are married, you should already know what she is into. If she has never been interested before, try hypnotics.

1 person likes this.
  12. A threesome has always been on my bucket list, but the likelihood of that happening is slim for sure.

13. bry75

bry75 Members

Same here for me.

14. MrSlooooo

MrSlooooo Members

I've had them a few times. At the end of the day, you don't feel any better than you do after one-on-one love.

15. nympho man

nympho man Member

Never give up on your dreams lol

16. Kerri

Kerri Members

Hmm. I only had one but it definitely felt different to me, less the actual physical sensation than the overall vibe and mental sensations.

17. His4mypleasure

His4mypleasure Members

I can't wait to try this...our 1st mmf experience was switching out positions. Is it hard to get in a good positions where I can have a Dick in my ass and a Dick in my pussy at the same time?

18. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Speak for yourself. I love it when my wife and I fuck, but nothing has ever even come close to being as arousing for me as watching my best friend fuck my wife over and over in a variety of positions and seeing how much she loved him fucking her and cumming inside her.

2 people like this.
  19. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

Ever tried a DVP?

20. cre8tivman

cre8tivman Members

Nympho, DVP is the most amazing feeling ever. I don't think I have ever cum so much in my life.

1 person likes this.