St. Louis Protest

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by ywarpeace, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

the rumblings of a revolution....

2. Ernesto Apocaloptimisto

Ernesto Apocaloptimisto self-banned

Gawd I hope so. Sadly though, the masses have been trained/groomed to be lazy, ignorant, scared, and totally unable to support themselves.

Now that their labor is no longer needed due to automation, the elite that have reaped the most benefit from their existence are faced with either baiting them into killing each other off(the current plan), killing them off directly(the next option), or getting killed by the very slaves they created. They have built underground fortresses so if they succeed in triggering an all out race war and it gets out of hand, they're just going to go hide underground until the dust settles. They have a very well thought out plan and can only be defeated if the billions that ignorantly support their slave masters drop out of the game asap.

At the very least, things will be interesting for the next few years.

1 person likes this.
  3. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Government on steroids. never a good thing.

amazed at all of that expensive gear

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

getting carried away dude....

5. Ernesto Apocaloptimisto

I've met well off folks with badass underground bunkers, and they're not even fu money rich. No "conspiracy theories" here. I only relay information that I know to be accurate. ;)

1 person likes this.
  6. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

What does it inform us of?

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

fortress and a bunker are different....lotsa folks still have bomb shelters....means nothing towards the st Louis shooting in question

8. Ernesto Apocaloptimisto

If a guy that makes $300k a year can have a 3000 sq ft "bomb shelter" with a pool...the really rich folks could have, and do have underground cities. The information is out there. http://abcnews.go.com/US/bomb-shelter-boom-sees-underground-pools-basketball-courts/story?id=19184215

There is a connection to St Louis that's so huge it will blow your mind someday.

People get shot by cops for no reason EVERY DAY.
    For example, one year, one city, 30 people shot by cops, 14 accidentally:
    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/11/nypd-police-shootings-numbers-2012.html
    I read somewhere recently that 300,000 people have been accidentally killed by cops in the last ten years. Where's the coverage on that?

The only stories the main stream media sensationalizes are the ones where race is an issue, or where the story can be easily spun to make race an issue. The elite controlled media lies and spins things to promote racism and violent protest.

Propagandizing events like this has a few effects that are beneficial to the elite.
    1. A separated/conflicted population is easier to control.
    2. If gun violence breaks out, it's another nail in the 2nd ammendment's coffin.
    3. Maybe all of the poor folk will just kill each other off.
    4. The media is likely focused on Ferguson because something way worse is going on that they don't want us to see. CIA ebola outbreak? Who knows?

9. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Nah, police controversies are mostly local controversies.

10. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Now, the National Guard is coming in.

11. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

Which is good. They will help stop violence and it will allow the police to take a step back.

12. Ernesto Apocaloptimisto

I wrote a little song for all the gangsta rapper thug wannabe's out there like Mike Brown.
    Maybe they'll get a clue on how to write lyrics that uplift their communities instead of glorifying ignorance and violence.

Land of the free
    home of the brave
    more like land of greed
    and home of the debt slave

peacefully protest
    stand up for our rights
    we're subject to arrest
    of dead in a gun fight

conflicting reports
    media suppression
    keep our focus on sports
    take pills for depression

corporate work is slavery
    money is a joke
    people forgot about bravery
    now the people are broke

so we march in the streets
    scream and pray
    put protests to beats
    cause we have something to say

but our words are ignored
    because they're only words
    and the pigs will be bored
    until we draw our swords

but if we physically fight
    they only fight harder
    they'll stomp on our rights
    until we get smarter

the only weapons we have
    are our dollars and labor
    so let's learn how to use them
    and do the world a favor

3 people like this.
  13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

the kid is dead and you are here calling him names and making up lame songs?

that's helpful.... if you are a white cracker with slightly racist views

14. Ernesto Apocaloptimisto

I'm really sorry that you don't understand. It's sad the kid is dead but with the lifestyle he was living, it was bound to happen and probably better that it happened before he hurt more people. Structural violence and ignorance doomed him to his fate. Protesting and playing the race card doesn't solve a thing and that's the point i was trying to make with the song. We can complain about cops/gov't all day but until we take responsibility for our actions and quit relying upon and enabling a known corrupt and failing system, nothing's going to change.

I'm not racist, I have lost my tolerance for willful ignorance, violence, and blind support of fascism.

It might be a good idea to form a coherent opinion/criticism before posting because ad hominem attacks just make you look dumb.

Here are the awesome songs of the wonderful upstanding citizen that you're so concerned about:
    https://soundcloud.com/bigmike-jr-brown

1 person likes this.
  15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

its not ''bound'' to happen at all....its 100 percent preventable if the right people would step up......

some do ....

some kids are saved and go on to become doctors and lawyers....

the world is full of adults that lead productive happy lives despite growing up ghetto or poor or in a ''drug area''...

it is sad that you are not looking at these kids with the same eyes that you are looking at in white non drug areas

btw....there is no such thing as a white non drug area...but you know what I mean

16. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

Who is the "right people"?

17. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

"You catch wild pigs by finding
    a suitable place in the woods and putting corn on the ground.
    The pigs find it and begin to come every day to eat the free corn.
    "When they are used to coming every day, you put a fence down one side
    of the place where they are used to coming. When they get used to the fence,
    they begin to eat the corn again and you put up another side of the fence.
    "They get used to that and start to eat again. You continue until you
    have all four sides of the fence up with a gate in the last side.
    "The pigs, which are used to the free corn, start to come through the
    gate to eat that free corn again. You then slam the gate on them and
    catch the whole herd. Suddenly the wild pigs have lost their freedom.
    They run around and around inside the fence, but they are caught. Soon
    they go back to eating the free corn. They are so used to it that they
    have forgotten how to forage in the woods for themselves,
    so they accept their captivity."

1 person likes this.
  18. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I checked the soundcloud link and listened to Forgiveness. HIs step mom is his best friend, he says. Then I clicked the Facebook link and I'm looking at his pictures.

https://www.************/Mikestlboii/photos

I see a man who loved that little girl, Jazzy (whoever she is). I don't see evil or a hardened criminal. I see a family person, I see goodness. Whoever Mikestlboii is, he isn't a bad person. Just look at his pictures.

1 person likes this.
  19. Ernesto Apocaloptimisto

I see a kind heart in there, but sadly, the environment he grew up in also put a monster in there with that kind heart. In a perfect world, he would have seen the futality of the ghetto thug life and came out to help me build camper trikes and sustainable campgrounds, but we're not in a perfect world and he let the monster take over when he robbed that store and charged that cop. I'm truly sad whenever there's a death that could have been prevented but the reality here is that two people made bad decisions and now one of them is dead and the other is a target.

I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a way to make sure stuff like this never happens again and finally got a solid idea. I've had a lot of ideas that I think are good but I haven't had anybody get really excited about them yet because the ideas smash their entire paradigm. This idea though could change the world if enough people share it. I'm trying to build up a network so when I crowdfund this project, it's successful so if the idea speaks to you, please share it wherever you can!

I posted a less wordy summary as the first comment:
    https://muut.com/campexist#!/member-projects:eek:pen-source-crowdfunded-da

20. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I don't know .. Murica is an obese beached whale, isn't it? Meaning, it can't be saved. Too huge. It would take federal law to ensure the safety and security measure of dash cams in police cars everywhere. Grass roots inspirational motivation is great for the spirit, to ward of hopelessness and despair, but it's likely going to be futile without political acts.

p.s. Didn't know Mr. Brown robbed a store. I haven't been following any of it on account of same shit, another day. Life in Murica!