Things that make ya mad!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by King Names, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

When you are at the movies and trying to listen, but can't because someone is snacking thier asses off during the entire movie! Hungry bastards.

image.jpeg

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Ha-ha. The life of a theater engineer.
    No doubt many people read some of my posts and envy my work on 14 royal film performances and all my work on film and soundtracks.
    Little do they realize what I was doing during the remainder of my 17 years in central London and another 6 in Richmond.
    All the excitement of having to unblock the toilets, replace broken seats during the 20 minutes between performances. Maintain and re-lamp thousands of light fittings and everything else that was necessary to present a perfect atmosphere for thousands of people who entered the theaters 3 or 4 times a day.
    The worst theater was below ground and we had to pump the sewage. On one occasion we had to strip a pump, remove the condom wrapped around the reflex valve and seal the whole lot up during a performance. We got the last bolt tightened about a minute before the show ended and 2000 people headed for the bathrooms. I am sure that you can imagine the state that I would been in if anything had gone wrong. LMAO.
    The skill of some of my staff was unbelievable. Our painter could have painted your lounge ceiling, while you and your wife were in the room eating a candle lit supper.

Eric! likes this.
  3. Eric!

Damn,LMAO!!

4. wilsjane

I never allowed food or drink to be taken into the auditorium in the theaters that I designed. The public reaction was 99% positive. Their will always be one pig, even in a theater.

5. Eric!

I wished it was like that to begin with. There's no need for anyone to be eating and drinking at no damn movie! Now they got theatres where you can eat a complete fuckin meal while watching a movie. Damn noise of forks being sat down on plates, steak knives cutting meat and shit! It's out of control now! Man, that constant crinkling of candy wrappers popcorn chewing throughout the movie drives me to insanity!

McFuddy likes this.
  6. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Two things atm:

1) I keep losing my internet connection. ***why is this happeningggggg**
    2) I have a neighbor who continuously lets his dog poop in my yard. (He lets his dog go in everyone's yard) And this neighborhood has a HOA and one of the rules is you have to clean up after your pet. But, he doesn't. So, my husband said that the next time he sees this guy letting his dog poop in our yard, and doesn't clean it up, he's going to tell him that he's going to take our cat's litterbox and dump it on his front lawn, and call it good. lol

Seriously though, It's rude AF :triumph:

scratcho and Eric! like this.
  7. Eric!

One of my neighbors was told (by her cable repairman) that the reason her internet connection was spotty is because her neighborhood is using up all the bandwidth. I was in tears laughing! Not a big fan of HOA. Your husband and all the neighbors that had that happen should be able to get together and file a complaint against that rude neighbor, and HOA should fine him for that.

Deidre likes this.
  8. wilsjane

Not to mention all the corn mites and cockroaches queuing up to get in the cinema.

Joking aside,
    Cinemas are the victims of their own greed. A £5 box of popcorn costs them around 20p, so when the film distributors look at their audited account, they demand a higher percentage of the box office. On one film where the confectionery and snack sales reached £5 for every ticket sold, they took 100% of the money from the ticket sales.
    In reality, in this situation, if you bought a ticket and paid with a credit card but did not buy any sweets, it would be costing the cinema 25p for the pleasure of your company. A crazy situation.!!!
    When I told one distributor of my policy, they reluctantly agreed to the cinema keeping 30% of the box office (they had little choice, since my cinema was owned by the films director and they did not want to piss him off). LOL
    In 7 days, we took £25,000, while the multiplex took less than £2,000, You cant teach an idiot though. They are simply killing the entire cinema industry.

Eric! likes this.
  9. wilsjane

What the internet companies never give you with their high speed internet is the contention ratio figure. In the UK, for domestic customers it is 50, meaning that you are sharing the bandwith with 49 other customers. If one of them is a local shop that is using PDQ card payment, it will cause other users lines to drop and re-boot. If you are unlucky enough to have a neighbor who plays online games you are in even worse trouble.
    A private static IP fixed line in the UK costs about £400 per month.

Eric! likes this.
  10. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Yea, you do get fined if the HOA “catches” you lol but it’s not like they’re always out. I’m a live and let live kind but keep your pet in your own yard. It’s just so rude, imo.

11. Eric!

I know it would be hard for HOA to catch him, but I'm sure enough complaints about the same guy doing this to other neighbors is enough for them to at least warn him. Just go over and punch him in the mouth, D!

Deidre likes this.
  12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

energy eyesight endurance etc...

i get mad when i start to notice my body slowly dying

Eric! likes this.
  13. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

That’s true. I should attend one of those HOA meetings with the rest of the complainers :D

Eric! likes this.
  14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

video?

15. Eric!

Yep, there's that too

16. Goander

Goander Members

Gants in Georgia in the summertime.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

when its just windy enough to make a chill in the air and the grass needs cut.

18. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

They should make a movie about that! A suspense thriller! lol!

wilsjane likes this.
  19. wilsjane

Part one could be about the blocked toilets. I even have a title ready.

GONE WITH THE WIND.
    An epic story about the life of a turd.
    Presented in the new cinema format Smellyvision.

20. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

People who claim they love their partners, but treat them badly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.