micro-dosing research chemicals

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by porkstock41, Jul 30, 2014.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yeah, that's why i was thinking...

as far as the mass of water that has been absorbed by your miprocin....maybe there's a way. but it would involve an assumption that may not be valid. you might assume that all of the miprocin molecules have "bound" to a water molecule. or would it be two water molecules? or you might assume that only half of the miprocin molecules have a water attached. you see the problem. but if you knew that info, you could use avagadro's number to calculate the mass of the water.

1 person likes this.
  2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

The smallest microdose of LSD I've taken was about maybe 1/8th of a tab (just a small slice off the corner). This produced tracers and giddiness, and of course I failed to stick with it and took the rest ;)

I tried taking 2 "spent tabs" about a hour ago, but I don't think they did anything at all. Not sure what to look for though as far as effects. Probably wasn't any LSD left. maybe 100 of them or something ike that might have noticeable effects.

3. P_Bateman

P_Bateman Members

with shrooms its like a lens has been put over my vision. Not obly do things look different but the feeling of looking at things is different

4. AceK

How much did you take that would be considered a "microdose" of mushrooms? How about LSD?

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

In his book Hallucinations, neurologist Oliver Sacks mentions his first time acquiring LSD, which was from a legitmate (then legal) chemical supplier and attempting 25 micrograms and getting no psychoactive effects at all.

It makes me wonder, if there is kind of a retrieval-placebo going on for microdosing, where people draw upon past experiences to get some of the effects or if there really is just that much variability in response for psychedelics.

6. AceK

I never really know for sure how much LSD is in a tab, but i tried maybe 1/8 and definitely felt it. If the tab was 125ug (i think that's what it said), then that would be ~15ug. I'm thinking that 25ug would definitely be noticeable.

I have noticed that I'm better now at noticing lesser doses of psychedelics as well as noticing subtle effects sooner than a naive tripper might be. I always notice as well that the time dilation kicks in before the trip lol ;)