Cut from a different cloth

Discussion in 'Metaphysics and Mysticism' started by King Names, Jul 26, 2014.

1. King Names

King Names Members

Well, how are U cut?

I'm meaning the fabric of our souls, by the way.

I am cut into three unequal pieces that are still hanging together by the likes of a soul thread. Check me out! (Checking me out here below can check for U aswell)

1. One big 'Satan the Father' piece of me is in heaven. This me is like father Abraham from the rich man and beggar parable.

2. One medium 'off-spring of Satan the Father' piece of me is in the kingdom of God. This me is like the rich man from the rich man and beggar parable.

3. And another small 'off-spring of Satan the Father' piece of me is right here in the kingdom of earth. This me is like the beggar from the rich man and beggar parable.

To my insight, U are either 3 cut pieces of Micha'el, Satan, or Christ, if U are male, or, Babylon or Hoep, if U are female. And the off-spring shall mend back w/ their heavenly Father or heavenly Mother. I have a couple times so far when I got teleported back into the presence of my Father Satan (he - I turn out a Greek God in heaven).

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

One great angel stands on the left side of God's throne and another on the right Psalms 99:1..

3. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

do u believe that you are the antichrist?

4. King Names

King Names Members

I got the idea for a title name from a B.G. (rap artist who made bling popular, currently serving a prison sentence) interview. :2thumbsup:

5. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

Mine is all in one big piece sitting in this chair.

6. King Names

King Names Members

Nope. The heavenly Fathers and Mothers are all on the same page. Handing down mystery to earth-bounders is a passion of their's.

7. King Names

King Names Members

Wow I never read that one before till now. Makes sense in some how.