Dealing with a Small Penis

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Janneman, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Janneman

Janneman Guest

Ever cracked a joke about somebodys penis size ? Shame on you !

Yes , it's bad but don't feel bad about it .

I am .... small . About 12 cm small . ( Maybe a little smaller - don't really wanna know ) I have always felt that it's my responsibility to ..... at least let a girl know .
    Maybe because I don't want to dissapoint a girl , but honestly , giving her a heads up is only fair , I think , and it removes some of the panic , stess and anxiety I
    personally go through . Then she won't be shocked when it's time to unzip .

There's no way around it .... You may fall in love with a person , and go through months of stressing 'bout it . It's an awfull position to be in , frankly . Denail is
    definately not the way to go . Now you fall in love in love with her , and she fell in love with you , and she thinks you're a hell of a guy for bieng so patient and
    not rushing her ... In the mean time , you ( I ) feared the the moment of truth , like I fear judgement day . There's abselutely nothing wrong with me , besides
    having a smaller penis . I'm actually pretty atractive , and a fun guy .

So , here's what I learned to do : Joke around 'bout it a little . Finally , after a while , she'll notice you are insecure , and you are trying hard to cope with the problem .
    If she was paying any attention , she already knows somethings not quite in order . Something is wrong . The worst part is almost over .... She might have been
    fantasizing about you and so on , but now she knows there's a possibly huge hurdle in the way . The two of you can now deal with it togeteher ,

( Asuming she doesn't get the hell out of Dodge )

Here's where I learned to do about my " pun " short - coming . I pay a hell of a lot of attention to her : 1 ) What turns her on ? What does she like ? How can I please
    her beyond her wildest fantasies ?,,, without using my my member . I learned to work on it ( leave no stone unturned ) Really spend time with foreplay .
    Focus only on her , and for fucks sake : You can please her ! Ofcourse you can ( I could , and can ). In a way it made me the best possible lover I can be .

If she's a decent person , your " bieng " should count more than the 6 or so centimeters you lack in lenth . In my experience , these girlfriends didn't even discuss my
    ( our ) problem with her friends . She sympasized with me , and made the best out of a bad hand of cards we were delt . Sure , there'll be no sex in the shower .... no
    sex with her facing away from me , standing up and ... countless positions are not even optional . Indeed , to me , the actual penetration and intercourse is just for me .

I have pleased her long before my turn arrives , and when we make love I have always noticed that the girl encourage me ... spuring me on , and just bieng nice about it .
    I have had many succesful love relationships , and my size was never the cause of break - ups . The only horrible part is : YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE SAME
    PROCESS AGAIN WHEN YOU MEET SOMEONE NEW .

I'm once again single after a good relationship that lasted 10 months . Offcourse I want to fall in love again . I want to be happy aswell . Can any you girls / women respond
    to my way of going about things . Insecurity is a curse , and it will always bug me . Some words of inspiration are allways welcome .....

Some girls need the big penis , and can't deal it , so they break up , but mostly it have been fine ..........Thanks . Jan . Thanks in advance .

lost in Earl Grey likes this.
  2. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

It is awesome that you were so honest and put yourself out there.....Kudos for you!!!! I think you are doing a great job of dealing with the situation and giving her a lot of attention is a great idea. I wonder if you might be open to using toys, even on yourself to add length? Or just to put inside her while you are still on top? You sound like a great guy and as long as you were open, I think she would be ok to work through this- we all have "things".......

3. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

Have you seen the movie "UnHung Hero". Watch it to the end.

Peaches is right you do seem like a nice guy, but she doesn't understand how important and sensitive this issue is to men...because she's female. The reality is that many women need a man with larger penis. But that's not all women! You will find a great woman who appreciates you; don't give up.

Do you get hard? Do you cum? Does it feel good? Are your sperm viable? If so then you can make kids...if you want to. Go into the world and do good things for people and this will work out well for you in the end.

Good Luck!

4. Janneman

Janneman Guest

It took a lot of guts ( and a little bit of wine ) for me to make this post . I'm really glad there's response . Just to add : One girl once told me " You're not really as small as you think you are "

About angelica peaches question . Any time . I have and do experiment with toys . Like I said , the lack of lenth made me a better lover , because I know I have to make up for it .

VerySexual asked if I get hard / cum ... ? Offcourse I do . I'll hit the ceiling if I have to . lol .

5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Thats the spirit!
    Also, I am sorry that you have a small penis.

6. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

12cm is not that small .. i think we as men for some reason think other men have huge penises compared to ours, because we all exaggerate our penis size.

A girl is probably not going to care if your small as much as you care yourself, unless it's extremely little or something.

Now if u pulled out a 2 inch chode or something, she might say get the fuck outta here, what are you gonna do with that thing?

7. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

He's right you know, 4 1/2" isn't that small. If you get hard and cum with enough force to hit the ceiling, then there's nothing wrong with you. Go find someone who likes you the way you are. That's what we all do.

I have been told that I am big enough to feel good, but not large enough to be painful. OK, I'll take that. I'm sure there are men who have scared women with their huge cocks! "You're not sticking that thing in me!!!", has been uttered many times by women. The same guy has also heard WooHoo!!! big boy!!! We just have to find someone who appreciates us for who we are. (Easier said than done.)

So, good for you! Give yourself a break and ask a woman for a date with confidence!

If you want to, report back to us. I'd like to hear how you do both positive and negative.

Sincerely, Good Luck!

Chuck Burns likes this.
  8. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Personally, as a female, I really don't care about penis size. So, you going through the process with me, won't change anything. But, if it makes you feel more comfortable to go through the process, that's fine. It's just not a big deal to me. It's not like you're deformed. That I understand. Most people don't want deformed people, especially during sex. Point is, I'm sure there are females like me. Sure, there are some women that prefer average or large penises, but that's not all of them. Not all of us care about penis size.

9. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Sorry, but why is "small" automatically bad? I mean, 12cm is still within the so-called "average" bracket as far as I understand(I've done some research online for this). Mine's not much bigger at 5 inches(when it's 120% hard, lol), and I've never thought of that as necessarily bad. Sure, it's not big and I know that. But I like to think I'm still proportional because I'm also not that tall. And if you're tall, that's totally fine, too. The way understand about the female sexual anatomy is that the first couple inches of the vagina is the more sensitive part. You're in the clear.

What bothers me about your post, though, is that you seem to have convinced yourself that your penis is "lacking" when that kind of self-brainwashing is totally unnecessary. Also, - and I perceive this as a big problem - you seem to be content with women SYMPATHIZING with you based on your "small" penis. Is that really what you want? Sympathy? To be with someone who's sorry for you because they think you have small dick? If I was with a girl who thought my dick was small but was "just being nice about it", then I'd be like "thanks but no thanks". I have pride, you know. Forget that negative shit about your penis. You've got a functional one. You've already said you can please her no problem. So, NO PROBLEM. The only problem is that, from reading your post, you seem to have become overly comfortable with women showing you pity. I strongly suggest you stop doing that for your own sake. It isn't healthy.

Interestingly enough, women would probably get super offended if guys started having issues about their breast sizes, or the inner labia sizes, clit sizes, shit like that. Imagine telling your girlfriend you sympathized with her because she was an AA-cup, and titty-fuck was not an option, for example. We(hopefully most of us, lol) don't do that to women, so why should they? What gives them a right to regard our manhood with such a blatant lack of respect, right?

The bottom-line is, this is a "problem" for you only because you LET it be one. Be proud of what you've got. It's what you have, it's a part of you. It's special and it's meant to please the right girl. She's out there somewhere. You don't need women who take pity on your size. They can go fuck other people.

All the best,
    ::The AT::

10. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Oh yeah, the way I understand a lot of women are pretty chill and flexible in that respect. For that matter, some women even prefer smaller penises because big ones tend to hurt them. I think that would be good news to the OP.

lost in Earl Grey likes this.
  11. sxynae

sxynae Members

Enough for me! If a finger inside works your penis has it covered

1 person likes this.
  12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Alternative mentioned the most important thing. All the important parts in a woman is within 4 inches so you got that covered and then some.

13. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Small ones are good for anal

14. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

i always hear this but not everyone likes anal

15. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I have done anal on most of my partners and i am on the thicker side so it wasnt easy to convince them they wanted it. If i were thinner i think i could have had 100 % anal on sll my partners.

1 person likes this.
  16. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Two suggestions,
    1. Don't wait so long, second date is usually the time to get the bedroom out of the way.
    2. Move to SEA, you'll be searching the Pharmacists for condoms big enough to fit. (Asians are really small)

17. Konvikt

Konvikt Members

Yeah I'm with you on the thickness side, I can't even convince my girlfriend to let me put more than my head in. She still bleeds from vaginal sex, feels bad man.

1 person likes this.
  18. John1234567

John1234567 Members

It all starts with a finger or tongue

19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

a finger maybe. my tongue isnt going anywhere past that taint line unless an enema is involved

20. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Here is my advice. Look for an older woman around 48 or 50 years old. She will likely have low sex drive and be going through menopause and won't even want sex. I hear this time and time again from older men I have talked to.

I'm sure there are many women out there that would not care that your penis was small.
    Impress her first with your oral skills, many men suck at that!

1 person likes this.