Mistress

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by angelica peaches, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Funmplsguy

Funmplsguy Members

So you have an open relationship but johns has to be involved?

2. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

I'm living in a nearly sexless marriage now. I still love my wife, however, I think I could love another woman at the same time, especially, if she were to give me sex!

3. TMUK

TMUK Members

Ditto, except that mine is an actually sexless marriage.

I could certainly have sex with another woman (or women), but not love (i.e. I don't want a mistress). It would have to be a FWB/fuckbuddy situation, but only if my wife was absolutely okay with that...and I know she wouldn't be and I must, of course, respect that. So it's probably just me and my hand from now on.

4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I think it is possible to love two people at once. It is also possible to confuse love with sexual attraction. Real love includes commitment that will do nothing to hurt the loved one. It's difficult to have a mistress without harming a married relationship, thus negating the reality of the love for the wife. Still, it is possible.

5. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

I love my wife, and, I still love my first girlfriend from grade school. Many would say that puppy love doesn't count as real love. ;)

6. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I do. However, in later life when one looks back in later life the idea of having had a mistress seems suddenly tawdry and one yearns for a wife to cuddle quietly with at the closing of the day