Most Romantic Gesture Ever

Discussion in 'True Love' started by IrDave, Jul 16, 2014.

1. F6C

F6C Members

I try and take Mrs F6C out for a meal once a week and normally take her a cup of coffee every morning before I shoot off to the gym.

I generally don't do one off big gestures because I think everyday you should be romantic even if it's something really small. It just shows her that I'm thinking of her and I love her.

2. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Oh my darling wife would really like you F6C. But make sure you take her a cup of tea rather than coffee!

I leave for work at 8.15am and I've left the key under the plant pot. Have fun!

3. F6C

F6C Members

I like to take my time so what time are you back so I can show her a really good time?

4. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Woah, this thread was kind of long to read, but I really enjoyed reading the random acts of love some of you have experienced. It's a very fortune thing to have someone in your life that would give you that. Some of you are very blessed.

I'm a hopeless romantic, or whatever you want to call it, so I've done a few things. I'm not very good at doing romantic gestures, though.

- Given a body massage for hours,
    - Cooked a meal and served it.
    - Bought little things that I know they like. For example, food,
    - I made a CD once.
    - I made a keepsake box, or whatever it's called once.
    - Write little notes and put them somewhere that they will find.
    - Kiss them on the nose. Not all of them liked that, though. I really love kissing someone on the nose. I do that all the time to the dogs, lol.
    - This sounds a little pervy, but I like bushing my hand against their butt while they're back is turned. I'm well aware that's most likely not romantic for them. But, it is for me. That's how I show my adorness for them.
    - Also, when I hug them I pull them down, because I'm always extremely short in comparion to them. Again, that's not romantic for them. I've had guys get upset by that, lol. Not like really upset. But, you know. Again, it's just how I show adormess.
    - I licked them all over. Lol!
    - Of course, I've taken care of them while they were sick, bought them more expensive things that they had mentioned wanting, but that is a given in any relationship. Everyone does that kind of thing. Also, handling things that they're struggling with, if I can be of assistance. For example, one time I found a home for their dog that they couldn't take with them when moving. But, again... that's a given for any relationship. If I can't be of assistance I'm at least supportive.

Like I said above, I'm not very good at it, but I try.

I've done other things, but it's more a story. So, I won't bother with that,

As for myself, I've never had a guy do something romantic for me. I've always assumed that there can only be one romantic person in any given relationship. And because I'm the hopeless romantic I'm always going to be the one giving while the guy I'm with will be the one receiving. I'm sure in rare cases there are two people giving, but I think for the most part any given relationship will have one clear person that is the giver while there is a clear person that is the receiver. I'm always the giver. So, I'm not going to receive anything, lol. Then again I've had crappy guys. All of them were crappy, to be honest. Lol! So, maybe it was just the guys. Or maybe it was me. Like the guys can be romantic, but not with me. I don't know. It would be awesome for a guy to give me a romantic gesture, though. I probably will start crying, because I've never had that before. Lol!

5. F6C

F6C Members

That post has moved me. You clearly love all this romantic but have always been the giver never the receiver. In my view that is so so sad.

Every successful relationship should have give and take from both sides, and that's certainly something I have in mine.

I hope you find a guy who can give you what you crave because you deserve some happiness.

PM me if you want to chat!

6. abarambling

abarambling Banned

It's odd. You quoted me, but I never got the notification.

Anyways, I agree equal partnership is the way to go. But, it seems like a lot of relationships are more like one person is at one end of the spectrum, and the other is at the other end. For example, giver and receiver, but it's not just in that. And it works just fine. Each person understands and accepts their role. And they happily go about that role.

Despite, thinking that any given two people are at two ends of a spectrum, I also think that a successful relationship would require a common ground. For example, a couple might differ in which sports team they root for, or they might differ in the sense that one loves sports, while the other doesn't. But, they can't differ in what religion, or lack of that they believe in, or their stance, or lack of on politics. Basically, certain things are okay with the whole idea of opposites attracts, but not with certain other things.

7. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

..... ever done for my partner:
    A 2 night stay at a (no electronics allowed) spa retreat. I got my wife full body massages, facial, pedicure, manicure.

I gave/give some of my own signature foot massages and neck/head massages.

I gave her a hot bath washing her which turned into some extremely hot love making. After the bath, we cuddled next to fire place, which in turn she rolled on top of me, f*cking me right there. I was eager to please. The smell of sex was everywhere in the room.

The best part is I surprise her to this retreat a 3 or 4 times a year. She never knows what days. She is always the center of attention.

100 percent agree with F6C. It's always like that for me. I'm glad me an him are in the same boat for the wives

.....your Partner has ever done for you:
    My wife has on many occasions booked trips to beautiful destinations without me knowing where we are going....she only tells me not to make any plans on these _______days.
    She'll secretly book rooms and flights.
    She'll make sure that I promise not to look at fight status boards.
    She'll even tell the ticket counter to keep a secret. Lol ....ticket agent tells me turn around face the other way, while she and the agent takes care of the check in process. People in line get into it,and get a good chuckle too.
    The game is up when the pilot tells everyone when we're landing. Then everyone claps, she then plants a huge kiss on me.
    Awesomeness.

8. gpc2012

gpc2012 Members

We've been true and faithful to each other

1 person likes this.
  9. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Writing a scathing break-up song.

10. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

I knelt down in front of her, removed her sandals, and kissed her bare feet in front of four other couples.

11. gpc2012

gpc2012 Members

My previous marriage sucked sex was almost non existant. The first night my wife and I were together about 15 minutes after our first time making love she noticed I was getting hard again (due to laying there staring at her naked beautiful body) leans over kisses my ear and says "wanna go again" Still the most wonderful, erotic fantastic think I have heard in my life