Most Romantic Gesture Ever

Discussion in 'True Love' started by IrDave, Jul 16, 2014.

1. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

the most romantic scenario i can think of is, i've just finished playing my favorite RTS game after a great game session, when my girlfriend walks into the room, pulls down my pants, and gives me a blowjob.

another one is, i've just put down an awesome book after two and a half straight hours of reading, when my girlfriend walks into the room, pulls down my pants, and gives me a blowjob.

and the last one is, it friday night/saturday morning, after a long day, and after an awesome movie-pizza-beer with my SO, my girlfriend does, guess what?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well if they're that broke, they probably don't have their own yard with flowers to pick...

i'm not sure why wildflowers are necessarily better though. garden flowers are bred to look nicer than wildflowers, which are often comparatively small or plain. and, depending on the circumstances, it might be easier to grab a bunch of wildflowers than to get some nice garden flowers for her.

is it really a surprise then? you know when your birthday is.

1 person likes this.
  3. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Well what we got or did for each other is always a surprise, but maybe not the when of it.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

With a guy its always a suprise if he reminds your birthday or not :-D Past results are no guarantee! Exciting!

You're focussing on the wrong aspect. Yes you might get a better bouquet from a well maintained flower garden but it is not about the best bunch of flowers at all!

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Remembering my name

Thats always romantic

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm focusing on all aspects, i think. the idea is that wildflowers are better because they take more thought and effort, right? but they don't necessarily. they're free, so no effort is put into earning money for them. depending on where you live, they may be more available than bought or grown flowers, so less effort would go into walking outside and picking some flowers than into going to a store, or stealing from someone's garden, or growing your own. and unless you live somewhere that has a wide variety of wildflowers, you're probably stuck with just taking what's available rather than going to the store and choosing between all the various bouquets.

of course, none of this is always the case. just saying that wildflowers shouldn't necessarily be considered more romantic for any actual reason that i can come up with. but, maybe it's one of those things where wildflowers are more romantic, just because they are. i know shit like that exists in the romance world, and it's one large reason why i'm bad with women.

7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Iminmyunderwear is right, and Asmo is wrong.
    And that's that.

8. Asmodean

Some women may think store bought roses are the most romantic but they're mixing things up. It doesn't really matter because generally Im not interested in such women romantically and vice versa ;)
    It all evens out when they end up with those guys who have to spend money in order to 'be romantic', which evidently will happen because a man that has the means (and mindset of course, nobody who likes to get roses etc. is eager to be with a rich unromantic cheapskate) to spend money on them is the thing they have romanticised most.

On the other hand: a man with no extra money at all who safes some every week to then spend it all on roses for his lady is obviously a (hopeless ;)) romantic. So Undies and I actually agree: it is not absolute science, it depends (situation, people involved, ruling consensus, availability etc.)

9. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

The most romantic bouquet you could give me would be made out of candy... or meat.

1 person likes this.
  10. Asmodean

Lol ^

We're clearly not made for each other!

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

is it wrong that i just go aroused at the idea of a meat bouquet?

12. Asmodean

No just bisexual.

13. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I absolutley love going out for dinner.

It always makes me melt when my husband says "Babe, how about instead of you cooking tonight, I take you out?".

Swoon.

Or when he tells me how much he loves me, that I'm his best friend, favorite person in the world, how much fun I make his life, etc. Sometimes it's not the big romantic gestures, but the little things that he says and does daily, that just remind me how fucking lucky I am.

1 person likes this.
  14. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

My wife grew up in Los Angeles and I grew up in Boston. Our first date back in '92 was to an Angels/Dodgers game in Anaheim. A short time later she followed me back to Boston. She accepted the Red Sox into her heart and developed a deep seated hatred for the Yankees. She didn't just turn into a Red Sox fan, she turned into a rabid Red Sox fan. She joined the cult.

That's the kind of girl you marry.

In a strange sort of way I find that romantic. I practically grew up in Fenway Park so her "conversion" warmed my heart. Romantic and of course, wicked pissa.

15. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

A girlfriend would bleed all over the toilet seat when she went to pee in the middle of the night during her period and I would clean it off in the morning without saying a thing.

It doesn't get more romantic than that.

16. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Well I try to take Little Wifey a bunch of flowers at least every couple of weeks simply because she's my wife. I don't take her a massive bunch or an orchid every fortnight and I certainly don't steal them from a garden (I've not been that skint....yet) but she does appreciate the gesture.

So not a massive, 'all singing all dancing' gesture but more an ongoing bit of appreciation.

That's me done; please feel free to take the piss!!!

1 person likes this.
  17. Lady L

Lady L Banned

Aww RM, that's lovely. I certainly won't be taking the piss!

Mrs RM lucky to have you.:)

18. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I put the seat down.

1 person likes this.
  19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

shit im all sorts of fucking romantic, i buy a whole half a dozen roses on valentines day and shit for my bitch. yeah i spends a bit on the special days but its worth it cause then she puts the extra work into it when shes gobblin the knobblin come the night time fun time extravaganza. but its birthdays when i go balls to the wall, i mean peddle to the metal type shit. i will take off work and get the ho some takeout so she dont have to cook or nothin for me. that day is all about her and i do whatevs she wants. i aint dumb though, i give her some red bull mixed with the jagr so she be up at 1am and thats when she best get steppin to the dishes.

20. F6C

F6C Members

Awwww that's nice RM.

1 person likes this.