Some good magic to give aid

Discussion in 'Existentialism' started by davidelkins, Jul 8, 2014.

1. davidelkins

davidelkins Guest

I'm a magician. I practice good spells. Let us say that there is a crime boss who claims to a witness that the whole room is bugged. If the witness begins to fear this, then a illusory surround effect forms. This includes the ground and the ceiling. This is an example of a dark spell. The crime uses deceitfulness. Good magic dispels this. Proper punctuation is helpful for example. I will help the innocent. That is the period of strength that I will live by all the days of my life.:afro:

1 person likes this.
  2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

ummmmm

Have you smoked/injected/snorted/drank any type of illegal substance recently?

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I am lvl 24 battle Mage. I smote your good spells and magic with lightening and fire.

And you lose.

=]

4. davidelkins

davidelkins Guest

You say that you are a lvl 24 Mage. What does that have to do with what I was talking about? I was talking about defending witnesses from crime bosses. I don't care what your great and mighty level is. Obviously it is so lofty that you rather throw poop then look at the content of the post.

5. davidelkins

davidelkins Guest

Dear, rOllenstoned,
    No I have not smoked, injected, snorted or drank any type of illegal substance recently. What does this have to with defending witnesses from crime bosses?

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I say a lot of things. I live in fantasy realms. By the looks of it, so do you. :rolleyes:

7. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Seems like circumstantial evidence for the court to deny. Maybe the court doesn't need to. We find out that the crime itself never happened.