FS: Grassroots California 3D Hologram fitted hat (very rare)

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by toddious, Jun 19, 2014.

1. toddious

toddious Guest

I have an extremely rare and hard to find fitted hat by Grassroots California and Laser Guided Visions. This hat has a hologram built into the bill, as well as a hologram on the front face. The stitching is a metallic silver that is reflective under sunlight. Very cool and unique hat.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can see a video of the hologram here: https://www.************/photo.php?v=10151962829805047&set=vb.595050046&type=3&theater

This has was made last year, and they have since stopped production of a very limited run. I'm selling this one because it is a little too small (fortunately I was able to buy a 2nd one while they were still available).

This hat is a size 7-3/8", although it fits like a 7-1/4". It originally sold for $100, then was available for $80. This hat has been worn once by my girlfriend, but is in perfect/new condition.

I'm selling for $60 plus shipping costs. Message me or reply if you're interested or have any questions. Thanks for looking.

2. toddious

toddious Guest

3. locomotive

locomotive Guest

awesome hat... good luck with the sale !!

4. tesla

tesla Members

Im very interested in buying this hat! I have been looking everywhere for one of these!