Camping

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by dragondenoir, May 24, 2014.

1. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

For two years now, when my family and I go camping, I leave the house completely naked and won't take nothing to wear. It is a blast doing this. We go to our secluded place and spend days there. That made me drive naked all the time now. We invited my best friend and her family in our RV, 2 weeks ago. She joined me before we left. We had a blast.

Would you do this?

louisiananudistcpl likes this.
  2. jackier

jackier Member

I don't like sleeping in dirt, camping nude seems to be the only way to go.

3. charlie35

charlie35 Member

You're so lucky. I'd love to do that. Can't imagine I'd get away with it round here though.

4. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I love sleeping nude! Windows open and curtains pulled back!

5. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

> when my family and I go camping, I leave the house completely naked and won't take nothing to wear.
    > Would you do this?

Hi,

great that you can practice it this way, I guess it’s an intense and sublime experience for you.

Probably the possibility to do this the same way depends a lot on the place you go and how you get there. I can imagine to go naked too, but probably would place some “emergency” clothing in the car. I’ve done some hikes without taking any rags with me and it was really a blast each time.

Have a great summer time!