An entertaining and informative sci-fi thriller about altered state of consciousness

Discussion in 'The Psychedelic Experience' started by JacobMoth, May 15, 2014.

1. JacobMoth

JacobMoth Guest

My name is Jacob.

I'm a composer, musician, author and psychonaut from Denmark. I have written the book - Land of the Nocturnal Butterfly - about my long inner journey for 20 years where one of the main catalysts were psychedelic substances.

The book has a preface by the internationally acclaimed and award winning consciousness researcher Stanislav Grof, who has conducted LSD psychotherapy for 30 years. Here is a short excerpt:

"In today’s world where hundreds of thousands of people are interested and involved in serious self-exploration, there is an urgent need for honest information and guidelines. Jacob Moth’s “Land of the Nocturnal Butterfly” is a treasure trove of information that is invaluable for this purpose..."

I have had powerful visions about making a blockbuster movie inspired by my book. I think it can be an eye-opener for many people. At the moment I'm working with friends and professional people in making this dream come true. We will use crowd funding to fund some money to start the project.

Please visit https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/nocturnal-butterfly

Whether you are an experimenting or experienced psychonaut or just want to explore your inner world. You will find lots of knowledge, guidance and wisdom to serve as inspiration for your own journey if you choose to support my project (and get the book in return)!

Here is a short summary of the book:

An extraordinary psychedelic travelouge about a young mans stormy deep psychological and spirtitual search for his inner authentic nature
    Land of the Nocturnal Butterfly is a young psychonaut’s account of his inner journey using psychedelic substances such as LSD, Cannabis and Magic Mushrooms, as well as drug-free techniques.
    The book starts with the first teenage experimentation with the effect of cannabis on the author’s art and moves on to his shamanic initiatory crisis, which sprang from his first high-dosage LSD trip. After some years the author managed to practise psychedelic sessions combined with therapeutic techniques learned from a pioneering therapist using the technique and terminology of Stanislav Grof.
    After 20 years of inner travel, the author entered his own Paradise in a state of unhindered energy flow.
    Land of the Nocturnal Butterfly is a first-hand account that will be especially useful to aspiring psychonauts due to the fact that it excludes nothing: the author’s inclusion of all useful details in session reports, dreams, astrology and ”real life”, some of which would seem embarrassing to certain people, means that the aspiring psychonaut is led all the way, from beginning to end, and gets a view of all dimensions of reality which serve to illuminate each other. All phases are covered in the account, from a regular life over the initiatory crisis, Hell and Purgatory to the arrival in Paradise.
    While many books describe excerpts of inner journeys, this is the first to describe all the aspects of a psychonaut’s journey for 20 years.
    Through the healthy use of the fruits of the gods, Jacob Moth has achieved the integration of the sacred dimensions of reality into his everyday life and syncretised themes of diverse mythologies into a mythological symphony that is all his own.
    Every page of this book is enriched by the author’s artwork illustrating the contents of sessions, dreams and spontaneous visions.

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I wish you success in your endeavours Jacob :)

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Already 13k raised. You have a good chance.

4. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power

hip hop =