Media Manipulation

Discussion in 'The Media' started by Dude111, May 8, 2014.

1. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I stopped watching the news when Trump when. I'm just done, disillusioned.
    Unfortunately of course it still trickles through. But I just don't need the hate, the lies, the negativity. I get my news local or from first person experience. So unless I was there, I don't know anything for sure. Which really, is criticla thinking and should be practiced more.
    Television programming is just that; programming. Someone has CHOSEN and CULTIVATED what to broadcast to you. No thanks.
    If I want to watch something, I'll pirate it. If I want to learn about something, I go to the library.
    But I'm dropping out of this negativity.

2. SunPower

SunPower Members

I agree that media lies us. And is not only this, but they even censor you if you are questioning or promoting events which they don't want you to be aware of.
    Youtube: Goyim Knowing Red Alert - Joy Of Satan Forums

If they will let people to know all the truth about the past events, then there will be chaos, riots, this of course if people will pe open minded enough to see that historical facts are not really proving what media say. You see people do not think to much. If media say something to them, they believe because media is 'oficial'. If you say something different to them, then you are a lunatic conspiracy theorist.

There are a lot of things media are hiding and lie about
    Religion, 9/11, monetary system

Look how funny youtube promotes the media propaganda right under the video. And still people say you are the brainwashed one because you had eyes to see that the actual event hasn't happened like how Wikipedia says.

Different to what media say, Federal Reserve is a private bank

Rothschilds are involved in French politic scene

Major Victory In France - Joy Of Satan Forums

EU is not what media say
    https://www.quora.com/What-was-the-Kalergi-Plan

And there are a lot of many other things and this are only a few examples on how are people deceived by social media.