Check In: Over 50 Crowd

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by cbcrazy, May 5, 2014.

1. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Either way, that's still pretty impressive.

2. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah, it was doing four positions with a 62-year-old back. I'm spending the long Memorial Day weekend with her, so I'll be tested again. She's nine years younger, calls me her "old man". I love the way it's going.

2 people like this.
  3. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Thumbs up!! Keep it UP!!!

4. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I'll bet that's what she tells him all weekend.

1 person likes this.
  5. canon71

canon71 Guest

60 here and still very much enjoying sex either with my wife on cam or palm.

1 person likes this.
  6. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I would...

7. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

57 this year.
    Still need ejaculation at least 4-5 times per week, sometimes more depending on schedule etc.

1 person likes this.
  8. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

56 here! Jack it about twice a week. Love it. Also anal play.

1 person likes this.
  9. Arizona man

Arizona man Members

I'm new on these boards so hi everyone.I'm 57 and still want it anyway I can

1 person likes this.
  10. Rod Hardwick

Rod Hardwick Guest

50 is the new 35, don't forget ...

2 people like this.
  11. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Works for me....

12. juicelover

juicelover Member

And for me! :)..and obviously for my wife too..we just celebrated our anniversary this past week...where she gave me a 'blowjob for the AGES!!'..I still am weak in the knees :).....of course I reciprocated..:) (me 62 she 56)

1 person likes this.
  13. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Happy Anniversary!! That's a very nice gift!

14. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

52 and still having fun

1 person likes this.
  15. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Count me in.

1 person likes this.
  16. Stillactive

Stillactive Guest

Hi Everyone
    My story and a request:
    I am in my mid sixties and still have a strong libido.
    Unfortunately my wife has a zero sex drive , despite us having enjoyed an active sex life for many years , and probably due to health problems.
    I believe in the adage " Use it or lose it " So I am a daily visitor to the gym and an ardent masturbator, to keep the juices flowing.
    The masturbation I see as a health helper and of course it is very pleasant.
    But I do find it lonely - no one to share the fun with.

I would like to hear from others in a similar position to me , both male and female ....

17. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Is there anyway for your wife to find solutions and alternatives to help her health and recapture her sex drive? I lost mine for a long time due to health issues too and I am please (thrilled!!) to have it return. I am kind of in the same boat, mostly that I depend on self-pleasuring (although to have some sex with a partner when we can manage it.. long distance relationship).

It's hard when one partner is unable or unwilling to have sex and the other one craves a sexual connection, especially after being married for a long time.

18. Stillactive

Stillactive Guest

Thanks so much for your reply . The first communication I have had on this topic with anyone ... it helps !
    My wife suffered from the Big C a few years ago , Naturally a big shock for her - and a turnoff for her . She is on an anti hormone medication which will continue for another year .
    My guess is that a post menopausal woman with a further medication induced reduction in oestrogen will suffer a drop in libido . Maybe when she comes off her medication in a years time she will rediscover her drive . But maybe it will never return .

In the meantime we cannot even cuddle in bed .
    But I am fortunate , I guess , to still have my health and libido and can still fantasize !

Best wishes to you Annwyn

19. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

You're very welcome. I can relate. I've had cancer three times and didn't think I'd ever recover from it. It can be a huge shock and really affect your self esteem. I thought my sex life was far behind me and never though I would recapture my sex drive. But I did.. big time!! I had to get off of all of the drugs and re-educate myself on sex and in some ways educate myself for the first time. I do not take any hormones and have absolutely no problems with lubrication (I'm horny and wet all the time).

A lot of this attitude. If you think you can, you will...

I posted some ideas that might help on my journal.. apparently it stuck a cord with people because I've been blown away by the amount of views it's gotten...

http://www.hipforums.com/modules/Journal/viewentry.php?journalid=4327

Like I said, been there, done that. Things can change. I hope you can find some solutions. If you would like to know the things I've done that has helped, please let me know.

20. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

I am in a similar situation, so masturbation is a great help. I cant understand why people get so paranoid about it, its a shame we have to hide away to feel some pleasure after all a cock or clit is simply an appendage like the fingers and toes.