All pussy not the same

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by dwight78, Apr 24, 2014.

1. dwight78

dwight78 Member

Hi all. This could be a topic not to well taken by some but with my experience going into dozens of pussies, I've got to state they don't all feel same to me. At all. I'm not talking physical size or anything; just the plain old feel/texture of the vaginal membrane. I've got to say a few took me to paradise and back while for others, I felt I was doing work. To the best of my knowledge I'm not talking about wetness either, but I might be wrong in this.

Do other guys feel same? Have any ladies been told by their partners their pussy is "sweet" or sth like that? What about ladies: do you get different feel from different guys' dicks? Those who've done a nice number should know. Haha

2. silk896

silk896 Member

You are 100% accurate.

We are all different: shape, size, elasticity, clitoral/labial size, pee-hole placement, vulval colour, vaginal wetness, pubic hair, taste, scent and so on.

that's what makes us so mysterious and alluring.

2 people like this.
  3. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

I've noticed the same. A particular one comes to mind... she had quite a pronounced cervix that was about 4 or 5 inches in along her front wall. It made quite an exquisite sensation when it slid past my coronal ridge during missionary, but was totally hypnotic when she rubbed it against my frenulum during reverse cowgirl.

4. DoForLove

DoForLove Member

Yes this is very true, some girls feel different, and we guys feel different for the girls too.

Pussy size is relative to the girl size, at least from my experience. Small/short girls usually have the smallest pussies (in terms of vagina size not pussy outer/inner lips) these girls may feel you big inside even if you're just avarage. Pussy lips size vary a lot from woman to woman, same with scent, but I'm not sure about the taste though, it can be a bit problematic to taste lots of pussy you know :rolleyes:

5. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

It's a good thing people and their genitals are different. If all men felt the same way, it'd be boring. Same for women, I suppose.

1 person likes this.
  6. alb265

alb265 Guest

7. Ryan090

Ryan090 Members

I think there different, tightness and how far they can take you etc. My girlfriend has a nice puffy pussy, lips are tucked in and she's nice and tight. When she's really turned on her clit gets proper big and I can feEl it get tight around my dick. Inside she's not very deep but she feels really good and even better when she''s about to squit.

8. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Its true all pussies are different but I've never seen one that's not beautiful. I may have slight preferences but they are minor physical things.

Yes its amazing but what makes women truly amazing is the way in with they use it. All men should be thrilled that a woman wants to share hers with you. Open her legs and let you feast your eyes soon her most intimate bodily part. Let you touch it , taste it and then go into to it.

Just think its disgusting that a man can talk negatively about a woman's body. If he does he is not deserving of experiencing another. It can have a live long decremental every on a woman and that's truly teribble.

2 people like this.
  9. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

Pussy is the best of all things.

10. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't like dry pussies. Actually I do, but I prefer them wet.

11. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

IS THIS TRUE, CAN IT BE?

12. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Bunch o Fukin Pussies !

13. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

And makes life so sweet!

14. Metalhead79

Metalhead79 Visitor

All are different but they're all amazing, every single one. They're just absolutely delectable

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

Y'all should look up something called pompoir. My wife does it to me all the time.

17. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My ex had a very tight pussy. My gal has a larger one no doubt because my ex had only a few lovers where my gal has had over a hundred.
    She has had very large and very small so I can feel the difference. When I fuck her I make sure when I am ready to cum to thrust upwards so I can feel her pussy entrance rub my cockl ill swirl it around which also will make me cum faster. If we are into the longer lasting fuck, the I will just thrust differently which prolongs the action.

I have also been with over a hundred women and the differences are most enjoyable.

18. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

This is why I say if you can try them all. For research.