CIA mind control. *Graphic Content*

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by StpLSD25, Apr 22, 2014.

1. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

2. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

You always move everything I do to the Conspiracy section. I knew Balbus would do this, cause he loves to hide the truth...

3. TooReal

TooReal Banned

Hey...Stplsd25!!!

I have taught and trained members of the U.S. Military as well as trained members of the British SAS and trained members of SOCOM....in Psy-Op's.

Does that make me evil???

There have existed many improprieties and we have eliminated the vast majority of such idiotic tests.

However....Mind Control is very real and although NOT in my respective field of work...both the Russian's and Chinese have been experimenting and have achieved some success using sub-dermal electrical batter packs wired into specific areas of the brain.

The United States does not need such Mind Control as the U.S. currently exists capable of completely collapsing the economies of any targeted nation on Earth thus the U.S. no longer even needs to fire a shot.

UNLESS...we are talking about those LIVING IN THE STONE AGE!!!

TooReal

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Don't you fear for your safety discussing this here? If not your clearance was not too high. In general I find anyone who makes claims like yours was if you live longer then a year or two after making the statement.

5. TooReal

TooReal Banned

First of all....I have not said anything that would violate OPSEC or violate my Contract as EVERYTHING I have talked about is public knowledge.

Contrary to popular belief....although in the past a WWII and Cold War Mentality caused a great many improprieties to occur....this has been cleaned up and as I am NOT Military and as I am very much needed for what I do...and as well I would be considered...THEY, THEM....I really am not worried.

I am the part of THEM....that is tasked with SOLVING PROBLEMS.

TooReal

6. unfocusedanakin

Even I know as part of the CIA your information is compartmentalized. If you think what you are doing is noble you are just not aware of the department misusing the same ability. In my opinion it's not, you are just a tool of the Illuminati like the whole CIA. Unless you are part of the elite family's you are just a pawn.

7. TooReal

TooReal Banned

I NEVER said I was Agency.

TooReal

8. TooReal

TooReal Banned

You have absolutely no idea what my Team and my reality is.

TooReal

9. unfocusedanakin

Sure I do you are either a liar or so level you only think you know. Otherwise you would not be here. Just another sap sucked in by patriotic nonsense. The people you think are the "enemy" are run by the same people as you are.

10. TooReal

TooReal Banned

WOW!!! LOL!!!

Let's see....I am either a LIAR....or a Uninformed Moron? LOL!!!

Do yourself a favor....limit your Conspiracy Discussions to attempting to tell people the Moon Landings never happened! LOL!!!

I really cannot believe that people so ignorant of realities exist.

For you...there is a Monster under every bed!!!

TooReal

11. unfocusedanakin

Your insisting that I believe you is all the proof I need. I will admit you are showing the personality traits that would be sought out. But as I said you have also shown you will be easy to manipulate. Chasing power you will never have, the perfect slave.

12. TooReal

TooReal Banned

Look....I really don't care nor is it important to me if you believe even a single word I might post.

I can well understand that there are a million and one people on the internet that go on forums and pretend to be this or that all for the purposes of either generating very much needed attention for such people who lack in the areas of being happy with their own reality or perhaps they do it for the attention of the ladies.

I really don't care what you might think but there IS ONE SUBJECT I DO CARE ABOUT WHETHER YOU OR OTHER MEMBERS THINK....and that is when I might post about VERY REAL political or Military issues I happen to know need changing.

I will list one right now for you to consider since I feel this is an area YOU might enjoy looking into.

I want you to Google and find the LETTER sent to General Curtis LeMay....the eventual founder of SAC...Strategic Air Command.....and the man who coined the phrase...BOMB THEM BACK TO THE STONE AGE!.....as General Curtis LeMay received a letter from the most powerful FBI Director in History....J. Edgar Hoover....as Hover demanded that the recovery work done near Roswell NM. which was done by the Army Air Corp's which recovered and shipped materials which were both Machine and Biological in nature to Wright Field....now known as Wright Patterson AFB. home of the U.S. Military's FOREIGN REVERSE ENGINEERING DIVISION.

In this letter made available by the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT...FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover DEMANDED the FBI be allowed access to all data and material be it machine or biological in nature at Wright Field where the Army Air Corp's had it sent.

This letter was one of many others and many other communiques and FBI Director Hoover was finally told to KNOCK IT OFF...by both Truman and Ike.

Google this...and if you like....I will discuss a few things which were made PUBLIC....but can no longer be found on the internet.

TooReal

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

mind control has been around as long as radio and television. one could even argue it has been around as long as people have been telling each other stories.
    its called entertainment, and yes it really does manufacture consent. control is perhaps too strong and a somewhat exagerating term when looked at on the individual level.
    but the process doesn't depend on completely influencing individuals. rather, like so much else, the effect is statistical.

moving masses of population to act and react in ways intended to be predetermined.
    even this is never 100%. but it doesn't have to be.

sometimes it doesn't even take a majority, as long as those with the most influence are themselves convinced.

there are feedback loops that happen in this too. when conspirators start believing their own entertainment. and i think we're seeing a lot of THAT today too.

14. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Ahh conspiracy theorists.....

Making terrifying, horrific reality, appear unbelievable and silly.

Nevertheless, good to see you.

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i would have to say that "government and the status quo" is close but no ceeegar. big bussiness IS the big government it has usurped.