CIA mind control. *Graphic Content*

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by StpLSD25, Apr 22, 2014.

1. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

The following is not Conspiracy, but fact; after WWII, the American government hired over a hundred Nazi scientist, to start experimenting on Mind Control techniques, for the CIA.

Since this time, many citizens who were used in these CIA experiments, have come forth, and indicted that the CIA was putting children through sexual and other type of abuses, as means of controlling their mind.

One such person is Cathy O'Brien. After hearing her story, I not only believe her, but, I believe members of the government involved in this should be arrested and tried, (just as any other criminal would)

I know most people blindly trust government, and those people will write me off as "Crazy," but division and ignorance is part of their goal with mind control.

First, here's a short version on Cathy's story. WARNING- GRAPHIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rUnC7uV5yY"]Cathy O'Brien speaks on mind control PT 1 of 2 - YouTube

In ten years in the 1960's and early 70's , the CIA was dosing people with LSD. They even had many people involved in the most extreme events of those days. Like Oswald (who was actually in the CIA.)

Cathy speaks about them giving her daughter harmonic tones to control her brain waves. So, I dove into the subject a little more, and what I found was that the MK Ultra projects agenda was basically to control people (even citing it would ideally be done through 'remote control')

If they accomplished their goals, it can be assumed that some of the bizzare occurrences that happen, is actually just the CIA pushing the agenda of the elite, through these many people who have not yet been released from the program (much like Cathy would still be, if Mark didn't pull her out of that situation.)

Moreover, in my opinion, the government uses a mix of many things, to control the minds of the Society at large.

A few things that I personally believe are used to control us are;

-Fluoride in our drinking water (lowers the IQ, and makes people apathetic)

-Chemical pesticides and legal 'drugs'

-Alcohol (makes people inhibited.)

-Television shows and celebreties (Distract People. Moreover, Rosanne has stated that many people in Hollywood, are the products of MK Ultra. In other words, the government is controlling the majority of them, so rebelling against tyranny isn't "cool." No, it's only "cool" in Hollywood to pose naked with Satanic Symbols all around you.)

-Nationwide psychologically damaging events, like Presidential Assassinations, 'terrorist attacks' etc. (I believe the CIA might even be behind creating them, if you look into 'operation Northwoods.')

With all this said, it is my opinion that the CIA should be ended due to years of corruption within US soil, (where they're alleged to be 'inactive.')

I believe 99% of what they do has become corrupted, and they've assassinated a Democratically-Elected leader in Iran, and, replaced him with a dictator. And it is my personal opinion, they do what they wish in the US aswell, through mind control puppets that they still have control over.

Look at the Aroura shooting, the kid literally thought he was the Joker. Mind Control victims hold crazy beliefs because they're made to be insane, (or under someone else's control entirely.)

2. Red Fox VII

Red Fox VII Member

What a load of crap.

3. Red Fox VII

Red Fox VII Member

Save me from the evils of government Mr. STP!!!!

4. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

how so?

5. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

MKULTRA is definitely one of the scariest real things that has happened.

It's too bad the conspiracy idiots have adopted it because they tend to make such events seem like their own personal delusions, but yes-- this is one example of why governments need checks and balances the same as corporations, banks, etc.

A lot of other governments had similar human experimentation programs.

6. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Maybe that's another good reason why society shouldn't be senselessly vilifying conspiracy theory regarding government corruptions and cover-ups.

7. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

MK Ultra like a lot of things done around that time was part of the ultimately self destructive and self defeating anti-communism of the post war period in the US, which had a lot of support in the US especially amongst the right wing.

The rational was that since it was believed the Russian soviets, communist Chinese and evil North Koreans were involved in such experiments so should the US (see for example The Manchurian Candidate)

Just see how suddenly the idea of torturing people for information became more acceptable to many Americans, especially on the right, after 9-11.

8. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

LOL - Sounds like the perfect definition of a conspiracy theorist

They are distracted from the real problems by phantom ones and seemingly pushed into thinking ideas that would seemly make things worse rather than better, ideas that they cannot defend from criticism in any rational or reasonable way.

There isn’t a conspiracy but there is a certain amount of self interest around wealth, it wishes to discourage certain idea such as social justice and wealth distribution while promoting others protection of wealth and property along with the weakening of social justice through deregulation and furthering inequality.

Try reading [FONT=&quot]Conspiracy or lobbying?[/FONT]
    http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=314393

It is interesting therefore that especially in the US the conspiracy theorist seem to be of the right attacking the left and promoting wealth serving ‘free market’ ideas.

9. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I don't know who David Dunbar is, but his book was published 5 months ago. I haven't read it.
    http://www.lulu.com/us/en/shop/davi...ion-of-israel/paperback/product-21286303.html

It doesn't seem like the book will live up to its title, though. It's probably just somebody's personal account of unholy Hell on Earth.

The Mind. Gee, what an asset! They wanted to get inside of people's heads and that is just exactly what they have done.

Do people REALLY want to talk about it? Nah, I don't think they do. Trolls! Disinfo agents! Shills! I can't stand that crap. Not one bit.

Part of the brainwash and mind control is the "mental illness" / "mental health" BS. It's a brain cage. As far as I'm concerned, psychiatry is the antichrist. There is no other entity on this planet who qualifies and matches the description to a "t".

Did people see that video of Brittney Spears, that interview with Diane Sawyer? When Diane says "strawberries", Spears is mentally apprehended, then she says "Hello" and gets upset, destabilized and starts crying. That's mind control. Strawberries was a trigger for her. Strawberries are sex objects, right? Cherries and bananas, too. And on and on.

How about them reptilian people? No conspiracy about it .. there's knowledge.

There's this thing called "kundalini energy" which is supposedly ancient serpentine (or so I've read). Serpentine and reptilian are the same thing. What the Hell is a primal brain (also called reptilian), anyway?! What happens when one's "kundalini energy" is fully awakened and matured?

Transformation, physiological and DNA.

satan is the snake (serpent). Serpentine and reptilian are the same thing. It is all satanic, but people already know all of that.

satan is the so-called god of sexual immorality. Iran calls the United States "the great satan America". Iran says that the United States is the terrorist that sets fire to everything it touches. To each their own! But stealing is a universal crime.

The anagram of lust is slut, the anagram of easter is eaters. People do what like rabbits? The correct answer is: eat! Eating is a metaphor for sexual appetites, but people already know that.

Don't read the part in the Bible that talks about people eating the kids, to find out what God thinks / says about that pathological human behavior.

Are we all on Team dilligaf? Sorry, Gregg Braden. I know you tried to save us all...

10. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Oh dear i think this thread needs to be moved over to the headache team

11. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

This is why I put "legl drugs" as one of the ways they control us...

Sorry, but idk bout this one. My friend thinks government is all demons, and that's why their eyes "shift"

But Jesse Ventura did a show about David Icke and his reptile or alien explanation, and he said he's just trying to make money by literally making people believe the government is too powerful to stop.

sorry, but, I don't believe it. I think they are humans, who can be stopped.

12. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

The primal, reptilian, brain is reality. Serpentine and reptilian are the same thing (look the words up for yourself). satan is the snake (serpent). Kundalini energy is ancient serpentine energy (look it up). It is an energy that "uncoils" up the spine and into the brain. MANY symptoms, which can be easily confused with "direct energy weapons". The fully awakened, matured kundalini, which enters into the primal / reptilian brain, results in a genetic, physiological transformation.

Simple.

13. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

As i said 25 seems to have perfectly defined some conspiracy theorists :)

14. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Or, some people simply do their homework and use the mightiest tool on the planet: a dictionary. You can do your own research and study, you know .. don't have to rely on others to ply you with links.

Is this picture dumbed down at all? I think it's a bit dumbed down. Definitely not the sort of images or words used in Universities and such, right? Yet, still .. primal brain (also called reptilian brain). Words, they're so .. interchangeable.

[​IMG]

15. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

16. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

I rest my case

17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Mind control is very real........:2thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27IvXvmCF-g"]Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - Brain Invaders - YouTube

Hotwater

18. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

haha, but of course! TV is mind control. Telecommunications is mind control (internet, smart phones, tablet computers, etc.). Sex is mind control. Mind control is mind control!

Brainwash and mind control go together but brainwash doesn't get as much attention as mind control does.

19. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Anyone heard about "Targeted Individuals?"

20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yes, The video I posted references TI’s (Targeted Individuals) :eek:

Hotwater