What is the sexiest thing a man can do

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by LordCrustySock, Apr 21, 2014.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Hold my hair back as I vomit.

2. lode

lode Banned

Apparently it's when I do the dishes.

Distant second is when I tie her up.

3. redridinggirl

redridinggirl Members

not ashamed of his smelly feet.

4. LadyJddd

LadyJddd Members

Gaze at me with so much sensual desire that it nearly brings me to orgasm from across the room. Then come closer and kiss me ever so lightly. Finally, pull me so tightly to you, kiss me so passionately that I feel as though I will explode with need if I don't have you right then.

1 person likes this.
  5. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Lovely post Lady J.

I hope I treat my wife like that! How often does your partner treat you so nicely? I hope that you're speaking from experience; go on tell us all!!

6. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

LOL! That's one of the big things I miss about Scotland; the whole "English breakfast" thing: Porridge, bangers, back bacon, eggs, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, black pudding, strong black tea, and all the dry white toast you can eat! It got to the point where my wife and I would just order one and split it. She'd have the porridge, I'd have everything else, and we'd both have toast and tea. Every B&B served it and it was GREAT!

This picture shows a pretty typical English breakfast, although it doesn't begin to convey the true size of the meal.

[​IMG]

Man, my mouth is starting to water just thinking about it!

1 person likes this.
  7. Kerri

Kerri Members

Laundry

2 people like this.
  8. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

1.  Erotic Spanking releases endorphins and can be exciting and pleasurable for certain individuals. It’s often associated with being dominated and therefore exciting to submissive partners. Also, someone who enjoys an aggressive partner. Most of these individuals enjoy a mixture of lighter smacks along with more firm authoritative smacks. Overtime you begin to learn your partners comfort level with spanking.

Go to: for more

9. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Most women here won't ever admit it, but the sexiest thing a man can do is to take charge of them, phsyically, financially, and emotonally. Women have evolved to be attracted to the Alpha Male. It's in their DNA. They've no other choice. Get's em all wetter than Seattle in October. LOL.

Or.....if it's a "sexiest thing a man can do" before they hook-up, it is for him to act aloof and indifferent. Or to be seen with a woman hotter than they are. This kicks-in their Cattiness Mode, and they take it as a challenge to win the man over from their rivals.

So...when all these women say.....blah blah....serve me breakfast in bed or do the dishes or hold my hair while I puke (gross, btw) what they are confusing this with is....that's maybe the "sweetest" thing a man can do.

Not sexiest.

And once a man lets a woman control him and tell him what to do, how to act. Well, forget it. It's over. He'll most likely never be able to give her an orgasm again. Because, again, it's in the women's DNA that "Meek means weak...and weak doesn't get a peek." LOL

Hence, the age-old Bad Boy attraction. This is one of the very few constants of the woman Psyche.

Hope this helps.

Now.....let's hear from all you ladies out there who say I'm, full of shit about any of this!

10. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Ewww....

Vomit a lot, do ya?

A bit fond of the drink, lassie?

LOL

Cheers.

Pardon the pun!

11. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I was joking.

To be serious,

I would want the guy to press on my pee hole as I vomit. That would be the sexist thing he can do. Because you never know a little pee can come out.

12. 5x5 Extreme

5x5 Extreme Members

Hugs from behind. Not like surprise, I’mma-murder-you-jk death-grip hugs, but like, just firmly enveloping you from behind. That feeling of utter protection & trust required to let someone close to me like that is pretty hot. Plus then you can follow up with neck kisses, ear nibbles, and back/boob massages. Not limited to guys either.

Wear a suit and kiss my neck. I’d probably melt.

If he smells incredible. If he’s confident in bed. When he holds and squeezes my hand. When he holds and squeezes my ass.